Skill point problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TokyoCutie

Reaction score
Yesterday my tamas got letters saying that they could attend school. I had forgotten which teacher taught what, so I tried my hardest to log on here, but by that time, my tama's had automatically chosen Mrs. Flower. For Arian, That was fortunate, as the number art/fashion points are quite low for her, but for Eros, my other, it was unfortunate cuz art is pretty high for him (currently 91 points) but he only has 44 smart (pencil) points and 59 socail points.Is there any way I can still get the smart and socail points? And will I turn into an Universal Adult if I can't?

Please reply, I need help!

~Aimzy

well was this the first time attending school or the second when you get to choose a teacher?

If it was the second time that it would be attending school then you could play games jump rope and mimic give 5 points out randomly. Bu if it was it's first time attending school then you don't choose the teacher you automatically get the nanny.

Hope I helped,

Tama_Girl020

I think i can help you out with the skill point problem. First off there are 3 teachers (but you probably knew that), the first raises intel, second raises arts and third social. To raise them with games and not through school then play shape for intel, dance for arts and flag for social.

If you need any more info feel free to pm me^-^

Yesterday my tamas got letters saying that they could attend school. I had forgotten which teacher taught what, so I tried my hardest to log on here, but by that time, my tama's had automatically chosen Mrs. Flower. For Arian, That was fortunate, as the number art/fashion points are quite low for her, but for Eros, my other, it was unfortunate cuz art is pretty high for him (currently 91 points) but he only has 44 smart (pencil) points and 59 socail points.Is there any way I can still get the smart and socail points? And will I turn into an Universal Adult if I can't?Please reply, I need help!

~Aimzy
I'm pretty sure you won't get a universal adult :mimitchi: but here is some advise.

mr.turtlepedia is the intelegence teacher(the pencil)

mrs.flower is the style/fashion teacher(the diamond)

mr.canvas is the social/kindness teacher(the flower)

hope i helped :p .

Yesterday my tamas got letters saying that they could attend school. I had forgotten which teacher taught what, so I tried my hardest to log on here, but by that time, my tama's had automatically chosen Mrs. Flower. For Arian, That was fortunate, as the number art/fashion points are quite low for her, but for Eros, my other, it was unfortunate cuz art is pretty high for him (currently 91 points) but he only has 44 smart (pencil) points and 59 socail points.Is there any way I can still get the smart and socail points? And will I turn into an Universal Adult if I can't?Please reply, I need help!

~Aimzy
You can definitely get the points you need without using the teachers! Actually, playing the games gives you MORE points than attending school does, anyway.

Play SHAPE for Intellectual (pencil points), DANCE for Art (sparkle points), and FLAG for Social (flower points).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back