skill points. for v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookidough1

Reaction score
what happened to intelligence, social, and fashion??

i kno its a new version, but what is the picture for spiritual? im still trying to figure it out.

Here's how I look at the fist image:

When you believe in something, you can be high in spirit. When you go to say, a protest, you will see people raising their fists as they cheer for what they believe in. Or when a sports team scores, they'll raise their fists. Cheerleaders hold pom-poms in their closed fists and raise team spirit. Things like that.

It's a round-about way of associating a picture to a meaning, but I think it works out because it doesn't use some religious denomination's icon for a children's game.

what happened to intelligence, social, and fashion??i kno its a new version, but what is the picture for spiritual? im still trying to figure it out.
What happened to Intelligence, Social and Fashion you ask? Well, remember on the v4 how the Mame family is an "Intelligence" group, Meme family a more "Stylish" group and Kuchi family a more "Kind" group?

Well, the Mame, Meme and Kuchi family are not here anymore. The v4.5 is very similar to the v4. Just like Entama and Uratama really- nothing new, only different characters and games. In place of the original Mame/Meme/Kuchi families, we now have the Uramame family (humour), Urameme family (gorgeousness) and Urakuchi family (passion).

The skill points icons on v4.5 are different to the Uratama though. Instead of a hand for humour, a sparkle for gorgeousness and a flame for passion, v4.5 has a face for humour, a sparkle for gorgeousness and a fist for passion.

[SIZE=14pt]wow i really never knew that at all! thank you guys sooo much![/SIZE]

i thought the spiritual icon meant something religious or something, but i guess

that wasn't what it was meant for, and passion is another name for it? thats soo

cool, thanks you guys!! really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back