Skill Points Won't Get Higher

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 1-1-7

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if any of you have encountered a strange problem as I'm having with my V4.5

He was a Daiyatchi, who then evolved into Yasaguretchi.

His * points wouldn't get higher than 89 at the Daiyatchi stage, and now he is a Yasaguretchi, they won't get higher than 135.

I'm just wondering if there's a special character I can obtain by getting an insane amount of skill points in that category, but it seems weird that they've peaked.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

~Spartan

This happened to me a while ago when i had a a v4. I couldn't get higher than 85 points but i got A SPECIAL CHARACTER. I got the mamatchi with glasses and i was so happy. there is a limit on some characters but i dont know what ones

The limit is 999 for each type of skill points.

There is a daily limit on how many you can earn from going to school. There is no daily limit for earning them from other sources, such as playing the built-in games or eating special foods.

The highest amount of Skill Points you can get is 999 for each catorgry.

There is a daily amount of skill points you can get from pre-school/work each day. However there is no daily amount for playing games or feeding him/her the foods that increase skill points.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back