Skye Sweetnam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.Hatred

Reaction score
What's your opinion on Skye Sweetnam?

If you don't know her, she sings the theme songs to "The Buzz On Maggie," "Wayside," and "Radio Free Roscoe." She used to be all around Disney. But she's not really singing for Disney anymore. She sang the song "Tangeld Up in Me."

I think that Skye is totally awesome! She's not one of those people who says they sing rock music, like the Jonas Brothers. She actually sings a rock/pop/teen punk kind of music.(She mostly does) I'm planning on getting her CD, if I could find it.

Her CD's:

-Skye Sweetnam(Self-titled)

-Sound Soldier

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently obssesed with her. I've probably listened to her like...I don't know, 50 times today?

^ The only song I've heard by her is 'Music Is My Boyfriend' and I'm in love with it. That would be...my theme song.

I love her!! She has a great voice.

I have her first CD and am planning on buying the 2nd!

My favourite song by Skye is.... Smoke And Mirrors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't her first album called Noise From The Basement? I have it.

I also bought Sound Soldier from Amazon.com

She is amazing. She is beautiful, has a great voice, is confident and has talent.

Wasn't her first album called Noise From The Basement? I have it.I also bought Sound Soldier from Amazon.com

She is amazing. She is beautiful, has a great voice, is confident and has talent.
You are lucky. I'm thinking of getting both of them. I tried lookjing for them. I looked in Target.com and I saw one for $30 and one for $40. [[ It's Sound Soldier. ]]

I don't think Sound Soldier sold in America yet. But I'm pretty sure it sold in Canada.

I don't think Sound Soldier sold in America yet. But I'm pretty sure it sold in Canada.
Sound SOldier is a Canada-Only release. It wont be released in the USA. (From what i read anyway)

^ I heard people say that it might be released in US. But, I'm buying it from the internet probably.

Off Topic: I LOVE your siggy. Play rocks! =D

Latest posts

Back