Sleep Walk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I would open my door, and walk into other rooms saying unknown things o.e;

I remember a long time ago someone said that in their sleep they were in the corner saying "Mom, why is Michal Jackson eating our kitchen?" Then their friends recorded it and threatens to put it on YouTube every time she annoys them.I forgot who it was though.

I slept walked a couple of times. Once in my summer house, I was sleeping on the top bunk and in my sleep i felt myself going down the ladder (But I didn't wake up) then I don't remember past the ladder, but my mom told me I climbed into her bed and after a while she put me in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Another time I slept walked to the couch and stayed there.

My brother sleep talks every night. Sometimes when guests come over, they sleep in my room because we have no guest bedroom, I sleep in my brothers room. Sometimes I stay up just to see what he says. The ones I remember the most are "China cat" "Go kart go" and "Roller coaster noo"

I remember a long time ago someone said that in their sleep they were in the corner saying "Mom, why is Michal Jackson eating our kitchen?" Then their friends recorded it and threatens to put it on YouTube every time she annoys them.I forgot who it was though.
I slept walked a couple of times. Once in my summer house, I was sleeping on the top bunk and in my sleep i felt myself going down the ladder (But I didn't wake up) then I don't remember past the ladder, but my mom told me I climbed into her bed and after a while she put me in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Another time I slept walked to the couch and stayed there.

My brother sleep talks every night. Sometimes when guests come over, they sleep in my room because we have no guest bedroom, I sleep in my brothers room. Sometimes I stay up just to see what he says. The ones I remember the most are "China cat" "Go kart go" and "Roller coaster noo"
Lol. Ha, maybe try recording your brother sleep talking. xD

I've never sleep-walked before. :(

My bro does sometimes though, not often. :eek:

Oh, and yea I mumble in my sleep sometimes....

I cry out too...My mom told me that I once cried out "NOOOO!! DANIELLE'S GONE, NOOOOO!!"

My BFF's name is Danielle. I had no idea what that meant. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back