sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]please help me at night i cant sleep i wake up every night upset and my mum gets really upset coz my dad is a fire man and he gos to fire calls at night and my mum gets no sleep help me please[/SIZE]

I used to have the same problem. I just try not to think about what's bothering me, and think about happy things, then soon I drift off into sleep.

I used to have the same problem. I just try not to think about what's bothering me, and think about happy things, then soon I drift off into sleep.
Yeah same, and if you close your eyes and count backwards from a hundred it helps. Well it works for me any way.

Try listening to the radio or an MP3 player or iPod. It takes your mind off everything around you if you close your eyes, and after no time you'll be right asleep.

Try listening to the radio or an MP3 player or iPod. It takes your mind off everything around you if you close your eyes, and after no time you'll be right asleep.
:eek: :eek: thanks jess ill try that :eek: :eek:

Listen to some quiet relaxing music on an MP3 Player or an iPod. Just think of sheep jumping over your bed, think of a really long speech that someone read or a really long classical music piece that you were forced to listen to. That always gets me to sleep >D

it takes me a while to get to sleep, i mean like hours.

other times i fall asleep within 10 mins

but wake up rly easily

What I do is start to imagine a dream early, like drift off and do something you love or want to do in your mind. Also maybe fluff your pillow and flip it to the cold side. Keep a window open a touch, maybe the heat is keeping/waking you up.

Read when you wake up in the night, and don't eat before bed either.

I've got a great idea! Well there is this video on YouTube that is called hypnotize yourself for real and this lady's voice just says relax a lot and she says that she is going to control you while you look at this spinny wheel thing. It really makes you sleepy! Then walk to bed like you're drowsy like with your arms limp and your head hanging and stuff and you will really feel sleepy. The video is located here.

Fall asleep with this

You should probably bookmark it too for when you want to fall asleep at night.

Also if this doesn't work then make sure that your bedroom is completely dark, you have gone to the bathroom, you have water, and you are at a comfortable temperature. You sleep better when the room is cold but you have comfy warm blankets on to keep you warm. That's cozy. This will really work!

AHA I HAVE UR SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!
1. Get out of bed!!!!!!!!!

2. Open the refrigerator!!!!!

3. Get a caffinated soda!!!!!!!!!

4. DRINK WHOLE THING.

5. AND THERE YA HAVE IT JUST STAY UP ALL FREAKIN NIGHT LIKE I DO!!!!!!

that's why I voted NO
Well, you should sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back