Sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbstar

Reaction score
This is my problem. I always keep my tama paused during the night. My friends tell me not to. But I have to share a room and I don't like it beeping in the middle of the night.

but my tamagotchi needs to get some time spent. Do you have any suggestions?

:eek: :furawatchi:

Just leave your tama on during the night and put it out of the sleep area or in a conceled container so you can't hear the beeping.

Thanks! You're the first member that helped me so far. (I just joined this morning!) :eek: :furawatchi:

Try turning the sound off? It shouldn't beep in the middle of the night either as it should be asleep. Most of mine sleep from 8 till 8 or 9 till 8. Or if it's an older one and going to bed later than you, turn the light off for it and the sound and it should be ok. I've done that with mine before.

I also pause mine through the night but I get very very tired and sleep in for hours so if I didn't it would probably get very ill. It hasn't done mine any harm so far. :angry: It goes to bed before I do though so it gets some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome, and turnin the sound off won't stop the noise, he/she is talking about the tama's heartbeat.

Not the heartbeat, the beeping when ur tama is calling you.

Hit A and C at the same time, then select off, and your sound goes off untill you do it again... :blink:

I didn't think the heartbeat was that loud, isn't on mine anyway. I have to hold it right to my ear to hear it even in a quiet room. Might be diff with others though.

Wrapping it in a sock or something can help muffle the noise if you don't want to turn the sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back