Sleeping Time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every tama is different. There's a post with most of each tama's sleeping times in the Tips and Tricks section.

Welcome to Tamatalk ! And your tamagotchi sleeping times depends on your tamagotchi but most of the times are like this and it can vary

Baby : 12-14 hours

Child : 11- 14 hours

Teenager : 8-11 hours

Adult : 7- 10 hours

Hope this helps if you need anymore help just PM me.

Thanks but i would like to know is there a definite time a tama sleeps?(example: Sleeps at 8pm and wakes at 8am?)

OH well ....Ok....this is my tama's time the times will vary from tamagotchi.

Baby 8 pm - 10 am

Child 8 pm - 10 am

Teenager 9pm - 10 am

Adult 9:45 pm- 9 : 30 am

Hope this helps.

OH well ....Ok....this is my tama's time the times will vary from tamagotchi.
Baby 8 pm - 10 am

Child 8 pm - 10 am

Teenager 9pm - 10 am

Adult 9:45 pm- 9 : 30 am

Hope this helps.
Those sleeping times are incorrect.

Baby: Takes a nap half an hour after you named it and wakes up 5 minutes later.

Toddler: Goes to sleep at 8 PM, wakes up at 8 AM or 9 AM, depending on the toddler you have.

Teen: Sleeps either from 8 PM to 9 AM or from 9 PM to 10 AM depending no the teen you have,

Adult: Sleeps either from 9 PM to 8 AM, 10 PM to 9 AM, 10 PM to 8 AM, 9 PM to 9 AM or 10:15 PM to 10 AM depending on the adult you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really depends on the age. The younger the tama the earlier it goes to sleep. The older the tama the later. Like my teen goes to bed at 8:00 and my adult goes to sleep at 10:00. That's what I know about going to sleep with my current tamas. Except when a adult has a baby the baby goes to sleep when the adult does. No sooner. No later.

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back