Sleeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
plz can sum1 hlp i am wondering if u can wake tama's and put them 2 sleep if u can how do u do it i am just new 2 this all and i wood like 2 no :D

Okay well I dont think you can actually MAKE them sleep. You can turn off the lights and hey may fall asleep earlier than what they normally would but other than that the only way to MAKE them get up or go to sleep is change the time to what you want so they go to sleep, or wake-up whatever you want.

To change the time press ( b ) on the main screen so it shows the time then hold a+c together, so it should say SET, then click ( B ) twice so it goes to the clock setting then use (a) to change the hour. Then press ( B ) to go the minutes then use ( a ) to change minutes.

Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
They wake up and go to sleep at certain times of the day. If you want them to wake or sleep at other times you have to change the time on the Tama. I know Teens go to sleep at 8 PM and wake at 9 AM (at least mine did for two nights). I don't know about children. I believe they go to bed at 8 PM and wake at 8 AM but I'm not positive. I only just go an adult so I don't know when he sleeps and wakes.

if u wan't to do that youll have to set the time to 11:59am or sumfin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back