Sleepwalking/Sleeptalking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i had a dream that i needed to jump the rocks and i jumpep i was like kind of sleep walk write??

My sister talks in her sleep and before she slept walkd into the hot press and when my mum found her she started saying 'My hair's not wrapped up enough'.

I think i've only slept walked once when both me and my sister went into my brother's room and my mum found us and thought we were doing something to him and when she told me in the morning she said that I said: 'This isn't Antartica'

And abut a week ago my mum slept walked into my room during a sleepover and she started talking about boxes and filling up rooms (we were just after moving so maybe she was dreaming about that) and when we told her in the morning she couldnt remember her dream.

My mum's also told me loads of stories about her sisters sleepwalking and sleeptalking.

Once at a sleepover my best friends started cursing in her sleep! It wasn't any maor curses but it wouldn't be suitable for TT!

xxx...Sunshine-Lollipop...xxx

Oh yeah, apparently I talk in my sleep a lot.

One time there was a loud bang, and my Dad woke up and saw a fox outside, he got up and went into the bathroom, and as he past mine he could hear a conversation going on, he passed my room again and there was still a conversation. He went to bed and later realised I was having a conversation with MYSELF!!! XD

I seem to have a lot of conversations with myself, even though I can't remember them.

I'm worried that my secrets will come out, but there is nothing I can do.

I also move quite a lot in bed, I am very fidgety, its annoying.

I used to sleep walk all the time xD I dont think I sleeptalk though

one time my mom was downstairs on the computer with my aunt, (shes not really my aunt just really good friends with my parents) and I walked down and sat beside them and just stared blankly ahead :D

[SIZE=7pt]Apparently. My family was at the cottage and me and my sister had to sleep in the same room. We were sleeping, and she woke up and saw me sitting up in my bed[/SIZE]

Sister: Katie?

Me: Yeahh...?

Sister: Are you awake?

M: No..

S: Where are we?

M: You're Weird...

S: (puts ipod's light on) What?

M: *stares at light*

S: Erm.. ok, g'night.

I was asleep. ^^

Apparently 5 minutes later, I was still sitting up. =S

I sleep walk and talk too!!! I didn't know how other people think about others who sleep talk, but I once saw my brother sleep walk and talk too, and he was like this:

*walks up the stairs...*

"I go when I you..."

"What?!?... Tanner!"

*Tanner walks into his room...*

*I run to my bed, confused, and bury my face in the pillow and just sit there.*

[SIZE=21pt]HA![/SIZE]

I've never sleep walked before.. I think once back when my brother was being born my dad called me.

I sleeptalk all the time. I've recorded what I've said x_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back