Sleepwalking...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie_

Reaction score
Have you ever sleepwalked? I have. I can make myself, actually. :k

*edit: typo =D *

Last edited by a moderator:
i sleep walk, and sleep talk. my friends enjoy that.

one sleepover they were trying to get me to tell secrets. everytime i said

"no, they're secret." they were very persistent. then i shot up [awake] and yelled

"NO! ITS A SECRET!"

i had no idea why i yelled that, but they told me. i've done a lot of weird stuff. i can make myself too. and sometimes control what i say.

but i only sleep walk.talk at my own house, for some reason.

i sleep walk, and sleep talk. my friends enjoy that.
one sleepover they were trying to get me to tell secrets. everytime i said

"no, they're secret." they were very persistent. then i shot up [awake] and yelled

"NO! ITS A SECRET!"

i had no idea why i yelled that, but they told me. i've done a lot of weird stuff. i can make myself too. and sometimes control what i say.

but i only sleep walk.talk at my own house, for some reason.
Lol.

I sleep walk and Sleep talk sometimes too.

Alot of the Times when I sleep walk/Talk I act like a cat. o__o Don't ask.

I was sleepwalking one night and I walked To my moms room, Started meowing at the door....Opened the door. Climbed on top of my mom's dresser. And Basically CannonBall Dived on my moms bed . (its like a Queen-size, so I dived on the side my mom wasn't on. I stole my moms Pillow. Hissed at her. Then walked out of the room. o__o.

My mom told me that when I woke up that morning. She was all "Have a good Sleep kitty?"

I was like "...o__o..Huh?"

Then she told me what I did.

When i was little (like, 3) I slept walked to the bathroom. Climbed into my toy-box (where All my bath-toys were. like Rubber duckys and little plastic boats) And slept there for about 5 minutes. Then I walked out back into my room.

I usually sleep walk and sleep talk. I sometimes wake up to find myself on the floor or either in the spare room.

I sleeptalk xD one time my brother said that I shouted in the night 'REECE GIVE ME THE WII REMOTE' o_O Random

And another time my little brother was annoying me and I felll asleep and he sleep walk into my room and slept at the end of my bed and he said I was scaring him cos I was sleeptalking and I apparently said shutup reece you bigmouth Lol

I go into thew garage a lot, or into the front lawn. I remember waking up next to the mailbox once.
I've never Slept-walked outside before.

When My mom was younger (like, 11-12) She Slept-walked all the way to the Cemetary. o__o (the Cemetary was only a kilometer from where she lived)

No but I sleep talk lol once the family and I were on a road trip driving to Florida and I fell asleep in the car and I said in my sleep "What The Freak is going on" and my mom was like what did you say?! That woke me up and I was like huh? Rotfl. I'd be scared to sleep walk lol I might set the house on fire lol ( but I'd do that normally ) JK ok byes! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to sleep walk when I was three. xD

Once, I woke up in my sister's bed, and my sister woke up and said "WHY ARE U HERE!" I just said "I dunno." (since I was THREE, FYI.)

It was funnay... :D

~SG~

Me and my friend were sleep walking at the same time. Apperently we were both in deep sleeps. We walked around to the kitchen sat down turned on and off the TV hysterically and then went back to sleep. Our other friends at the sleep over said they were trying to wake us up but they couldn't.

I have never sleep walked, I think. But I usually lock my door when I sleep so I wouldn't get so far. ^-^

I don't sleep walk, but I do sleep talk. Once I was having a conversation with myself, my mom said it was about what I should wear...

I've also had a convesation with someone at the drive-thru in my dreams. I think it was Jessi, who said I asked for a medium fries and a coke- and to not be light with the salt. XD

I shouted out "GIVE IT BACKKKKK!" quite a few nights in a row, back in 2003 or so. :3

When you sleep over at my house, I don't shut up ever! Even when I'm sleeping I still talk your ears off! xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back