slipknot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon

Reaction score
i love their music but i dont like their videos. their masks have to be the scariest masks i have ever seen! i want to know, am i the only one who doesnt like their masks? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I hate Slipknot. I went to Hot Topic last Friday and there was this music playing, and I was thinking "wow this has got to be the worst music I've ever heard in my life" and at the time I didn't know it was Slipknot. Then I found out it was Slipknot, and I was like "well, no wonder it's so bad, it's Slipknots new album."

i think slipknot rocks, and you shouldn't be creeped out by their masks cause thats just childish and dumb. well idk, i just love them...

I didn't know what the masks looked like so I looked up slipknot

and no. They are just stupid halloween masks.

[SIZE=7pt]Oh god. They're masks are so stupid. And I don't like the music, to me, its just a bunch of screaming nonsense (IMO)[/SIZE]

That's weird... why do they seem scary? I mean... you even find them in halloween stores... :angry:

-Shika Nara

Not really.

I'd think by now they'd be sick of wearing them...

I think if you're creeped out by that, then Gnar War would creep you out even more...

[SIZE=7pt]^My Dad doesn't want me listening to Maralyn Manson because he thinks he's too scary xD[/SIZE]

-darts eyes-

I do anyway O:

[SIZE=7pt]^We defy conformity and rebel to the rules.[/SIZE]

We take it as it comes, and dance the way we want.

That's what makes us who we are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back