Slot game cheat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkiecowgirl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Everytime you spin the wheel count to 4 and then press the button, so once the game starts 1, 2, 3, 4, press and then right after that do it again, 1, 2, 3, 4, Press etc. now this doesnt work all the time ok so dont get mad at me if it doesnt work the first time! good luck! [/SIZE]

Christina :eek:

Thanks! That really works!!!!

The first time I got a Triangle though, But when I did it the next time I got 3 Circles!

Thanks!

That's what i do. When i see my tamas O-position i count to 4 and then pres B and I almost every time get O. :]

[SIZE=14pt]Everytime you spin the wheel count to 4 and then press the button, so once the game starts 1, 2, 3, 4, press and then right after that do it again, 1, 2, 3, 4, Press etc. now this doesnt work all the time ok so dont get mad at me if it doesnt work the first time! good luck! [/SIZE]Christina

:angry:
It didn't work for me!

oh! i love that v2 game! i have a v3. gave my v2 to bf. :p

[SIZE=14pt]Everytime you spin the wheel count to 4 and then press the button, so once the game starts 1, 2, 3, 4, press and then right after that do it again, 1, 2, 3, 4, Press etc. now this doesnt work all the time ok so dont get mad at me if it doesnt work the first time! good luck! [/SIZE]Christina

;)
what wheel?

what game is it again! :( cos if it is slot no worrise.

-jaybest-

P.S sorry if i have done a spelling mistake. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back