Small V5 growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneTama10

Reaction score
Ok, so I had my v5 change into adults, and this is how their evolving stage went:

Girl: Mimifuwatchi, Sakuramotchi, Ichigotchi, Memetchi, then Mememamatchi, or you can change it into Makiko using the girls dressing drawer.

Boy: Pansutchi, Ahirukutchi, Bomutchi(or Bakutchi), Sukatchi, (then i have no idea what it is going to change to when its a parent.

Boy: (A baby with a thing on the top of its head), Mattaritchi, Mamekatchi, then Mametchi, (parent) Papamametchi.

Some credit goes to binary, since binary made a v5 character chart, and that is what i used for the tama names.

Here is the website: https://www.tamenagerie.com/famitama.html

copy and paste it into your browser

Whoops! Sorry! It is watatchi that is the one that changes into Makiko! Sorry! I got mixed up!

(Warning: DO NOT OVER FEED THEM! THEY WILL BECOME THOSE FAT DUDES! )

EDIT: PLZ REPLY!!! OTHERWISE THIS WILL GO DOWN IN THE DUMPS! THX!)

LUV.........

~StoneTama

Last edited by a moderator:
the purple one with flowers at the top of its head isnt whatever you wrote its Violetchi :) but

its still pretty cool even though i dont get it ;)

Isn't Pantsutchi the same as an Omututchi here in America? I've never had a Pantsutchi, and they look very similar.

You know??

I don't know if that's how start...but I always have the same babies...and they always grow to the same children: MOUSE-TCHI (male), BELL-TCHI (female) and MATTARI-TCHI (male).

Do they will change to another kind??

What are they gonna be next??

Or its just random.. (they can be anything)???

Pleaaaase..help.

Thnx

[sorry if this is not the place to post this question..but I don't know where to do it]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back