Smells?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Ok, lately I'm feeling horrible smells on me. It's so uncomfortable! And yes, I DO shower everyday, I put on deodorant, and I change my pads every few hours when I'm on my period. But sometimes, I smell horrible smells of sweat, rotten eggs (xD), sour milk and even smell of fish! I feel really embarrased!

Do other people smell it?

Sometimes, I'll have the same problem, though I do the same things that you're doing about your hygiene.

It's like, they're just totally random right?

I guess it's just a part of adolescence. :D

I would recommend a nice smelling body spray. (Perfume tends to be a little strong, and usually ends up making you smell worse, XD)

If you are majorly concerned about it though, I would suggest talking to your parents about a possible trip to a licensed professional to check it out.

Regards,

RC :(

Pretty much everyone smells.

Its just yourself notices it more than other people do because you know its there. Hardly anyone notices but nice deoderant spray will cover it. Spray head to toe if your really smelly. [Oh aren't I nicely wording things?]

Everyone's body has it's own scent. lol

Some are more pleasant than others.

I wear body spray mostly to cover it up if it's a bit too strong <3

Maybe it's something in your clothes?

It only takes about two days for bacteria to form in unwashed, worn clothes.

I would wash your clothes frequently.

Umm guys, I do wash my clothes frequently ._.

But my parents and my friends say that I don't smell at all =l

^Hm, do other people tell you that you smell? If so, then people are probably used to your smell. My house and my family apparently have our own smell, but if people are around us for a while then they get used to the smell.

But everyone goes through the body odour stage. Just use deederant and stay clean. That should help a little..

I have had that disgusting smell sometimes when I get my period. The disgusting rotten eggs fish smell. It follows me around. I just try and cover it up with perfume but that doesn't always work and I feel awkward when people ask what smells like dead fish. It's good to know I'm not alone in that. It's just natural so you don't need to worry. Just make sure you change your pads/tampons whenever you smell that smell.

OMG!I don't have it.But I know this stalker.She stalks me but shes my friends friend so im around her anyway,the point it,she smells,too.Everyone says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back