Snake.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a specific rock in my front yard that has several salamanders under it

Oh and squirrels do NOT like me

Nuuuu! My Mikey saw a scary thing!

Yeeah, That happened to me too, Mikey. Some random bird came down and bit my hair one day.

And when I lived in Seattle a squirrel attacked me when I tried to run after it.

No squirrels in Australia! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in England, so not really exiting anials.

Well, I saw a fox one night. Twas scary! And then a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I saw several llamas at the zoo. I got to pet them. Them me and my friends sang the llama song 8D

[SIZE=7pt]My cousin takes care of a rabbit,it's very cute,but it sometimes eat the plants around their house but it's ok...[/SIZE]

I see a lot of snakes(Phytons),tigers,crocodile,lions and monkeys at the zoo.

Ack.

My brother had 4 snakes. We had to sell them recently. But I'm still like scared of them D:

I've only ever come across a rabbit, a bird and a stray cat. And I saw a deer from inside my car ;D It was very close. I love that deer. :)

OHYES.

And my brother found some birdlings once, and we were like 'YAY, BIRDS!' So we kept them in an ice cream tub in his wardrobe for a couple of days and then my parents found out about them. So he had to take them back to the nest but the mummy bird didn't want them anymore. :'(

I saw a dead racoon and a dead ferret at the side of the road. At the same time. The racoon had cuts and scratches on it, and the ferret was holding a peice of plastic.

o_o what happened there?

Oh my god. xD

Yesterday I had some friends over to work on a project, so once we were done, we decided to play hide and seek outside. A few rounds later, Celina found me and April under the front porch, so we went to go look for Brienna. We were standing out in the driveway, when we heard a scream. So, knowing it was her, we all ran into the woods after her. Celina ran ahead, and saw her screeching and pointing to the ground. Celina went over and picked up this tiny little snake, and she screamed again. Celina was all, "OHMYGAWD BRIENNA IT'S COMING FOR YOU!" And took a step towards her. Brienna ran away screaming and absolutely sobbing. So Celina put down the snake, and went after her. She didn't know, and was yelling for her to get the hell away. It was the funniest thing ever until Brienna was completely guarding herself around everything.

So, I guess we won't be playing 'Snakes and Ladders' with her in this lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back