Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year i always brought my music star to school. then one day i accidently left it at a hotel. so my dad bought me a tama-go. how do i sneak it in my pocket this time? o_O pls reply
sad.gif
Just pause it and leave it home, I do this with mine ^_^

I can't take it to middle school anymore I'm scared of losing it in the locker room ono but other than that no one cares :p 1 kid saw it and he said "Whoa dude did you see that Tamagotchi!? I used to have one but I threw it away because I didn't like it anymore" then he starts to laugh but I'd sugest that you would bring it as a necklace sorta :)

Hey how do you put the sound off on the tamago? Because iam abit scared leaving it at home just in case it dies! Because you are at school for 7 hours and 30 minutes at my school so yeah
Press A and C buttons together. It will display a message: Sound? and 2 options(yes or no). I hope this clears things up! :blink:

I have put my Tamagotchi ALL the time at school. Sound instead, I leave to vibration mode. Fortunately I do not need nursing regular class Tamagotchi! Require less attention at school who always grow a baby on stage this weekend.
Another reason, brings me back to my childhood I can Tamagotchi connection, to the Tamagotchi family house. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back