Sneaking Your Tama Into School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever sneaked your Tama into school before?

• Yeah, loads!

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Yes, quite often.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Yep.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Not very much.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Quite rarely.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • No.

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to sneak mine in school, but I don't anymore.

The way I used to do it was:

1. Turn the sound off

2. Slip it into my pocket, making sure there is NO buldge

3. Ask to get a drink or go to the washroom every now and again

4. Be quick about checking them, in case someone else is walking down the hall or someone else is in the washroom with you. ( I'm in grade nine therefor DON'T wanna get caught with one )

5. When you get home check it again and if you have a stat page update that, too

Hope I helped and if your in a high grade like me, but secretly like still like tamas, then you would listen to my advice :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... What I would do if I had a smaller tamagotchi (I have a tamago :( ):

I DO have a pencil pouch, and could probably use that. Nobody really cares if I have a tamagotchi: they'd all either squeal at how cute and tiny it is, or roll their eyes and look the other way. My second period teacher is really lax in a way, he doesn't take away your electronics if you have them out, he just tells you to put them away. I always pass notes with my friend and he doesn't even notice. And we sit right in front of him. So I would check it here.

Third period, my teacher is really... old and she always picks on the louder kids and doesn't mess with 'civilians' like me. I would put it between my legs and mess around with it.

I would check it again at lunch (fifth).

Then again in seventh, and on the bus home. :)

But I have a tama-go, so.. :C most won't work because it's larger than an egg.

Guess what? I get STANDARDS for being excused to the lavatory. So this is what I do.

I have 2 tamas, and usually they are both OK and higher tamas.

My school doesn't have tattles, but some people don't like me and will.

Before school, I bring it to the bathroom and check on it, just to make sure. I feed it and play with it, and stick them both in my jacket. Recess, I check on them again, and play for awhile. Then, I quickly run back to the restroom to check again. Two times during recess. Then Lunch. I don't eat, [i freeload] and run to check. then, I play, go back to check, play a bit more till the bell rings, run to the bathroom quick, check. After school, no one really cares what you do so I just go play them.

(Dolphin Girl on other account)

I got more tips for GUARANTEED Tama safety!

1. Keep it in your coat pocket.

2. If there are any trees/bushes in your school playground, or anywhere else totally secure, hide there and take care of your Tama.

3. If you have a trustworthy friend (one who DOESN'T get lent your Tama for a week then return it with no back and a lost keychain like my friend does) then you could hide the Tama in between you and them and play with it.

I'm really sad that my friend lost my Tama keychain :( :angry: and that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore even though we've been bfs for like 3 YEARS :(

I always sneak my tamas into school, it's just become a habit of mine. I hate leaving them at home asleep because I'm afraid they might wake while I'm still at school and then die D: But anyway here's what i do:

1. Put tama/s in school bag

2. Take it school

3. Check on them at the end of every class

4. Check on them at morning tea and lunch

5. Ask to go the toilet and check on them there

6. On the school bus ride to and from school i usually just sit there with my tamas on my lap playing with them, i usually keep them inside my bag because otherwise people will think I'm weird!

So this is basically what i do whenever i sneak my tamas into school [Which is pretty much always :3] It does work though because people just think I'm using a cellphone or something and just ignore me!

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back