snoring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
my bedroom is next to my dads and he snores loudly and i cant sleep. when i wake him up and tell him he was snoring, he gets mad! to the point of confiscating my tama! what do i do?

Don't wake him up it only will get him more upset and it won't stop the snoring problem.

Buy ear-plugs you can get some at the dollar store or you can try earmuffs or head-phones.

If those don't work shut the door to your room and put a pillow over your head to block out some of the snoring.

If those don't work shut the door to your room and put a pillow over your head to block out some of the snoring.
That's what I did with my sis. But now I do something else. We share a bunk bed, I'm on the top, she's on the bottom. I brought a swimming noodle in my bed, so whenever she snores or sleep talks I whack her with it and she wakes up, but doesn't know that I did it. That obviously wouldn't work for you though. Try earplugs. those foamy squishy ones. I like those.

I have the same problem as you do. :huh: My dad and grandma are like 'SNOOR SNOOR'...

He can buy things to stop snoring from your drugstore or pharmacy, like those patches that you put on your nose. My dad got this machine that you put water into and put on your nose that stops your snoring. He got it for free from the university. :huh: Maybe your dad can get something like that.

And, like others said, there's always earplugs!

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to the radio when I sleep, just because I like to.

Maybe if you put it on though, it will block out the snoring. And you got music too. :eek:

Ugh... I hear you. I CAN'T STAND snoring! Sometimes I get soo mad when people snore, that I cry! I can't sleep even when someone is doing a very light snore, it just annoys me soo much!

I listen to the radio when I sleep, just because I like to. 

Maybe if you put it on though, it will block out the snoring. And you got music too. :eek:
I used to to that... it helped me because when I used to sleep with my bedroom door opened, my mom snored so loud. I just turned on music, listneed to that, and went right to sleep without getting annoyed or mad.

Well I used to snore but I don't now. That is good!!! Now I can have a sleepover without anyone moaning!!! My dad still does though. Don't tell him what I said.

[SIZE=8pt]I hate it when people snore to the point of not letting other people sleep! I would buy some ear plugs like everyone is suggesting. You can also try shutting your door and your dad's door (if he allows you to)[/SIZE]

Yea try music or try and ignore it the best you can I hope you get some sleep sweetie. -^___^- And I don't think I snore I just wiggle alot in my sleep lol.

My dad is right down the hall from my room.

So is my mom.

Although they sleep in seperate rooms. -.-

Anyway, they both snore all the time.

They claim that they don't sleep together because they both can't stand snoring.

I'm sure it's more complicated than that.

~

It bothers me in the middle of the night when I wake up and hear snoring. It's just... creepy. oO;; Too me anyway. For you I would suggest talking to your dad in the daytime, not at night when he's going to be agitated because you woke him up. He probably can't even stop the snoring. If you can't talk him into getting something to stop his snoring, do what the others said. Buy some earplugs, put on some music. Try a few things and stick with what works for you. :furawatchi:

@ x.Nobody~ MCR... 8D Gerard is smex.

Try shutting the door.

And think about other things, like put an ear into yo ur pillow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back