Snow [:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tear.RainDrop

Reaction score
Has it snowed where you are yet?

It has here. A few days ago.

I don't like cold weather a lot, but I like snow.

If only snow were warm...but that wouldn't make much sense.

Right now I'm just looking forward to a white Christmas and it's a guarantee I'll get sick of it after.

And sorry if this topic has already been made. ]:

Yes - it snowed yesterday! YAY! :D

This is my first American Winter and I really like it! The cold weather sucks, but I don't mind wrapping up warm! I made a mini snowman the other day - he was so cute! I can't wait until the heavy snowfall - I <3 sledging!

-bratztroxg

Yes, it has been snowing every single day here.

The roads are extremely bad. We already had to close two highways down because of accidents.

But, we still haven`t had a snow day yet. Hopefully, soon.

Any how, I admire the snow because of it`s beauty, and how silent it get`s when it does snow.

I love it.

:D

Hah. Snow here? That would be a miracle.

I probably have to drive 30 minutes - 1 hour to see snow falling from the sky.

It just started snowing this morning, and it's the first time it's actually stuck.

I like snow. The cold that comes along with it.. Not so much. ]:

It snowed all day here, and it's getting down to 13 degrees tonight. So, that means I'm going to be spending a good portion of my morning breaking thick ice out of my chicken, duck and goose waterers. :D

I don't mind snow...but I HATE ice. Hate it. And strong winds. It always takes our power lines out and that is one of my worst fears. We might be getting an ice storm next week...I'm already dreading it.

It snowed all day here, and it's getting down to 13 degrees tonight. So, that means I'm going to be spending a good portion of my morning breaking thick ice out of my chicken, duck and goose waterers. :rolleyes:
sorry to go off topic, but does it help if you put a small ball (like a mini tennis ball or super bounce ball) in the waterers? The balls float around during the night and cut down the amount of ice that is able to form on the surface :eek:

(It works for fish ponds in the UK - with an old tennis ball)

Last edited by a moderator:
It snowed all day here, and it's getting down to 13 degrees tonight. So, that means I'm going to be spending a good portion of my morning breaking thick ice out of my chicken, duck and goose waterers. :eek:
I don't mind snow...but I HATE ice. Hate it. And strong winds. It always takes our power lines out and that is one of my worst fears. We might be getting an ice storm next week...I'm already dreading it.
I know. I hate Kansas Winters. D:

Playing in the snow itself is fun, though.

Yeah right! Snow in Florida, that'll be the day! I wish I could see snow... I've only seen very small amounts of it in Arkansas. ;)

It doesn't snow in my part of California D:

I like snow. I was born in Michigan and lived there til I was 8. It snowed lots there :)

^ Yes it does snow a lot here.

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

And it`s snowing non - stop.

I love the winters here though.

:D

I've never ever seen a white christmas. I live in North Texas soo.... what would you expect?

But it does snow here... we're just not lucky enough to get it on Xmas D=

I love the fluffy snow! I love tossing my puppy in a big (untouched by me or anything else) pile of snow (of course she has her coat on... seriously... I bought her an EXTREMELY cute coat at WalMart!!) and seeing her jumping up and down to see to get out. Shes the cutest pup ever! ^^

It snowed all day here, and it's getting down to 13 degrees tonight. So, that means I'm going to be spending a good portion of my morning breaking thick ice out of my chicken, duck and goose waterers. :(
What do you do with your chickens, ducks, and geese when it gets cold? Do they have a warm place to stay outside or do you bring them inside?

But, we still haven`t had a snow day yet. Hopefully, soon.
Psh, in Canada we have to get the hydro knocked out for a snow day. xD

It's been snowing nonstop since Halloween. What to expect from some small town in Ontario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back