*snowing* Hello everyone:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Here in my home canada have snowing wet. Ever you see 2008 snowing in your area?

It so cute see snow first in oct.

[SIZE=7pt]EW . SNOW ?![/SIZE]

Just wondering, what part of Canada do you live in ?

I live in Southern Ontario, and it isn't snowing yet . Though it is frightfully cold, only 4 degrees. :[

Leave us alone winter.

I live in Southern Ontario, and it isn't snowing yet . Though it is frightfully cold, only 4 degrees. :[

----------

I lived in eastern ontario and that is good question!

I live in Texas. It's bee really cold lately (YAY!!!) but sadly, not cold enough so snow. We haven't had a white christmas in years ;(

Mm... today, I wasn't cold, just like ever. Though I do live in Canada. Around Toronto. I just have strange senses. I'm immune to cold. Awesome? I think so. My friends use me as a furnace xD

[SIZE=7pt]EW . SNOW ?!

Leave us alone winter.[/SIZE]
Same. It's been cooler and windy today, but none of that four letter word as of yet. You must be either further north or out west or something.

;D

[SIZE=7pt]^ Haha, this teacher at my school, hates snow so much if anyone says it she gets mad, and insist we call it "The S word" Lmao !![/SIZE]

I think Im , right near Toronto (not to get too specific). Apparently its supposed to snow tomorrow -.- Lets hope notttt !

I live in Alberta (Near Calgary, to be more specific :mellow: ). On Sunday, it felt like a blizzard, except for the snow since it melted when it hit the ground :angry:

It's getting colder and colder everyday. Sunday was -5 (with the wind chill), but still compared to nothing since last year it nearly got to -50 (It was actually -48), but either way, x_____x

LOL This is the second snow topic I've seen on here theres one sort of like this right here :D https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=150460

but oh well. Like I said in that topic I love snow but it hasn't snowed here yet :( I hope it does! The only problem is it's freezing outside >_<;; ( it's hard for me to get out of bed on school days ). Lol XP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Texas, today it got down to 40*f at 6am. IT. IS. HORRIBLE. Almost as bad as that time I visited my g.parents in Wisconsin. Luckily it got back up to 80*f later, but that's still kinda cold for me. I hate winter. The only thing I will tolerate in winter is christmas, new year's eve parties, and snow. Which we never even get.

I live in Texas. It's bee really cold lately (YAY!!!) but sadly, not cold enough so snow. We haven't had a white christmas in years ;(
Really?

I live near Dallas, and last year (my first year here) it snowed. And I was like "...WTF?"

It didn't last long, but it was wowamazing. My first actual snowfall. Ever.

It's gotten colder here too. But not freezing. We're down in the 50's now. I don't expect snow, I've been told not too. Informed, actually.

"Does it snow every year!?"

"No. Don't expect it."

I change my mind, I want it cold. If it gets to 30*f the roads start to close and we get a half day in school. We might not get snow but we get ICE, ICE, ICEEEEEEEE..... *bursts into song and dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back