"Snowing" Possible? V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCat9

Reaction score
Twice in one day, 1/3 of my screen at the top became somewhat dark, it looked like it was snowing or something and a character was on the left side of the moving from side to side. My tama character was still there, underneath it and if I pushed any button, the activity at the top went away.

It happened twice about 3-4 hours apart. Was the tama trying to tell me something? I'm describing it as snow because that is what it looks like but I really can't tell what it is.

The next day the matchmaker came but I think that was just a coincidence.

The answer is probably somewhere on TamaTalk but the site is so huge, I don't know how to find the answer. :angry:

Does anyone know what I am talking about on my tama screen?

ShadowCat9

it has nothing to do with the matchmaker!

it is just an animation that happens, at night time, or christmas normally!

make sure your date and month is set correctly because that is what is causing problems!

Thanks for the information! I did check my date, etc. Everything OK. Guess my little guy is just glitching up.

Funny you should mention Christmas... I had forgotten to say that it happened on Christmas Day or New Year's Day too. That's why I thought was either snow or confetti or something like that.

Glad to know that I am not the only one having this happen. Altho' I still don't know why it happened on February 28th. Oh well. That's the only weird thing that's happened to this one so I guess it is OK.

Thanks again,

ShadowCat9

Don't think it's a glitch. In February, there is a random animation that shows what you describe; the top 1/3 is dark and it's snowing, the character on the left is a snowman. It only happens when your character is an adult. Sometimes if you connect and visit or exchange a present (can't remember which) they also go and look at a snow scene.

Don't think it's a glitch.  In February, there is a random animation that shows what you describe; the top 1/3 is dark and it's snowing, the character on the left is a snowman.  It only happens when your character is an adult.  Sometimes if you connect and visit or exchange a present (can't remember which) they also go and look at a snow scene.
It *looked* like a snowman but it just wasn't making sense to me. I wish I'd known to connect when the snow scene started. That would have been so cool to see.

Unfortunately, it's February 29th and unless it happens again today I'll have to wait a long time for it to happen again? :angry:

Thanks for the information! I'm still discovering new things... it's fun.

ShadowCat9

I'm assuming it's an animation that happens during this season. I didn't notice anyone asking questions about the snowman animation until February, so obviously that animation MUST start popping up during the month of February. (I asked this same question in the beginnin of Feb. because I didn't know what it was either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back