SO ANNOYED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 17

Reaction score
i cant order from playasia... they dont accept solo card and i cant get cash onto pay pal!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyone know any japanese sites that accept SOLO cards?

order it from ebay , i ordered mine from there and it only costed me 16.00 $ (us money) and it was a connexion in the box. if u want more info tell me and ill tell u the guy to buy from :blink:

What is a SOLO card?

I myself have to buy stuff with money order when I buy something online. My mom is weird about the net so she won't let me use her credit card. Even if I say i will pay for it... So I don't know what to tell you about that sorry.

Your Solo card doesn't let you transfer any money to other people? Or just not to Paypal?

I usually prefer to go to a full blown store instead of Ebay if I can and if the price is very close. People on Ebay sometimes charge an arm and aleg ifor shipping. Also, you have some recourse with your credit card company if a transaction with a regular store but not always so with Ebay. On the other hand... Some good deals can be found on Ebay...

Tough choice. Let us know if we can help in any way. Don't want to keep you from your Tamas. :blink:

:blink: there's this guy that buys in bulk on ebay and sells them they r tama connextions and for shipping and hadeling the whole thing comes out to 15.99$ if ur interested mail me at [email protected] THANX :D

i cant order from playasia... they dont accept solo card and i cant get cash onto pay pal!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyone know any japanese sites that accept SOLO cards?
I am not sure.

Woah, This topic is ancient :ph34r:

It's Back from when TamaTalk had like, 20 members :ph34r:

-LaraBrox :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back