So annoying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchiprincess147

Reaction score
When I go out with my sister and my mum shopping he holds my hand all the time and sheven smacks me in shops and kids stare and laugh I feel like A kid with no friends and a right baby my sister is the same

You can just tell your mom that she is embarrassing you and that other people are laughing at you. She may understand and try to keep her actions on the down-low.

Oh and even this lady came in my house once for 4 days she worked as somebody who controlls behavoir and everytime I did something she would put me on A naughty step for 10 mins and like she would say Jessica you have been naughty go on the naughty step or I will tell you mother and I felt A ight baby gr

Well maybe you should listen to your mother a little more. :/

I'm sure if you obey your mother, and tell her you don't like her doing that in public I'm sure she'll think of you a more mature young lady =]

Last edited by a moderator:
She smacks you in Public? ;)

What do you actualy do?

She shouldnt do that, Especialy if she knows its embarrasing you :)

In cases where she is really depressed or upset about something, stay out of her way or go to another member of your familys house eg. Granparents, Aunties, Uncles.

She Should not be smacking you in public, My mum didnt do it cos I dont thinks ehw anted people to know what she was Like at home when she hit me.

Aimme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back