?SO CONFUSED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yakantchi96

Reaction score
:furawatchi: B) B) B) B) B) I'm so confused! V5 makes NO sense!!!

1) How do you get a pet?

2) I came home frome school and my kuromametchi, lovezukintchi and uhyotchi were PETITCHIS!!!!!!

3) My female petitchi had an egg with a sunnytchi, they became petioyatchi and planetchi, and their kid was an iwatchi but now a hoshitchi, and the parents are on the family list, they feed the kid, travel with the kid, but DON'T SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN!!!!!

4) How do you get one of the main families?

I only got my V5 a week ago and I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)

;)   ;)   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh: I'm so confused! V5 makes NO sense!!! 1) How do you get a pet?

2) I came home frome school and my kuromametchi, lovezukintchi and uhyotchi were PETITCHIS!!!!!!

3) My female petitchi had an egg with a sunnytchi, they became petioyatchi and planetchi, and their kid was an iwatchi but now a hoshitchi, and the parents are on the family list, they feed the kid, travel with the kid, but DON'T SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN!!!!!

4) How do you get one of the main families?

I only got my V5 a week ago and I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:
#1.You don`t really "get" a pet.A pet is just guest from time to time.

#2.They changed into petitchis because you fed them too little.

#3.The parents do stuff like that with the children,but don`t show up on the screen.

#4.Mametchi+chantotchi=mame family.Memetchi+mumutchi=meme family.Kutchipatchi+yonepatchi=kuchi family.Violetchi+sukatchi=Violet family.

hope I helped!

EDIT:spelling misstake.

Last edited by a moderator:
what the person above said is true. When you feed your tamagotchi t oo little, the become the petite family

When you feed your tamagotchis too much, you get the big fmaily

When your pets are not happy (After period of time, leavethem wioth no happy hearts) they become ninja family

and i am not sure about the pets,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back