So glad to see an active Tama community!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarNiFeX

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to Tamatalk. I recently found some of my old Tamas in a box (Still missing my v4 and Music Star though!) and I immediately fired them up and started playing again, I haven't touched these things in over 10 years and suddenly I'm hooked again. It's amazing to see such a great community and seeing the work done to preserve Tamagotchi history with new versions of Tamatown and everything!

I was thinking of maybe remaking the physical toys so they can be played on pc or mobile - but that will have to wait a while!

Anyway, nice to meet you all, I'm glad to have joined the community!

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you! :biggrin:
The connection series (V1 to V6 specifically) are the toys I have the most personal knowledge on. Bit of things for the ID L.
If you do end up making the toys for PC, I'd be very interested in hearing about it! :oo

See you around! :nazotchi:

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you! :biggrin:
The connection series (V1 to V6 specifically) are the toys I have the most personal knowledge on. Bit of things for the ID L.
If you do end up making the toys for PC, I'd be very interested in hearing about it! :oo

See you around! :nazotchi:
Thanks, nice to meet you! It's great to hear that you have a lot of knowledge about the Connection era, as they're the toys I'm planning on remaking. I'm working on writing up complete documentation about all the Connection toys right now that will help with the remakes when the time comes, so it's nice to know there's very knowledgeable people out there to help get all the information needed, and even better that they're interested in the project!

As I make more progress on it, I'll post about it on here. I'm planning on putting all my materials online for people to view as a kind of "master resource" for all the toys and then also have the remade toys available to play there too!

Looking forward to sharing progress on this as it moves forward, I'm going to work hard on getting a solid chunk of the work done before making an "official" announcement that this is happening!

I have instruction manuals available on one of my personal sites. Its where the link on my signature's text leads to.
Its only missing V5.5 and V7. (Coincidentally the two versions I've yet to find for my collection.)
Feel free to download/use/copy them. I got them from the Wayback Machine originally and carefully looked around until something loaded. :tongue:

Oi pessoal! Sou novo no Tamatalk. Recentemente, encontrei alguns dos meus antigos Tamas em uma caixa (ainda sinto falta do meu v4 e Music Star!) E imediatamente os liguei e comecei a tocar de novo, não toco nessas coisas há mais de 10 anos e de repente estou viciado de novo. É incrível ver uma comunidade tão boa e ver o trabalho feito para preservar a história do Tamagotchi com novas versões do Tamatown e tudo mais!

Eu estava pensando em refazer os brinquedos físicos para que possam ser jogados no PC ou no celular - mas isso terá que esperar um pouco!

De qualquer forma, prazer em conhecê-los, estou feliz por ter entrado na comunidade!

Oi pessoal! Sou novo no Tamatalk. Recentemente, encontrei alguns dos meus antigos Tamas em uma caixa (ainda sinto falta do meu v4 e Music Star!) E imediatamente os liguei e comecei a tocar de novo, não toco nessas coisas há mais de 10 anos e de repente estou viciado de novo. É incrível ver uma comunidade tão boa e ver o trabalho feito para preservar a história do Tamagotchi com novas versões do Tamatown e tudo mais!

Eu estava pensando em refazer os brinquedos físicos para que possam ser jogados no PC ou no celular - mas isso terá que esperar um pouco!

De qualquer forma, prazer em conhecê-los, estou feliz por ter entrado na comunidade

Latest posts

Back