So how often do you come on TT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]Everyday I can.[/SIZE]

Roleplaying purposes, and for catching up with friends lives on TC :)

Like, every day all day. I have my own computer and my parents' only rule is be off before 7:30 pm :D

I spend most of the time in Roleplays, and if no one's posting in a topic I'm in I goof off in Fun Stuff.

Starfire brought me to Non-TamaTalk :D

Almost daily.

I'm really busy, so usually when I have the time online I'll visit TT :)

^ Don't be spammeh. xD Give her time. She'll write back. :3

I really need to try to not come on so much. xD It's not good for my eyes. I need to get out. ._.

Katie; I do that. I wonder if something's new. xDD

^ Don't be spammeh. xD Give her time. She'll write back. :3
I really need to try to not come on so much. xD It's not good for my eyes. I need to get out. ._.

Katie; I do that. I wonder if something's new. xDD
But good grief its been a week! D:

Anyways, I wont be on much anymore, mainly because school started and I have to study for unit tests that happen every Thursday D:

I haven't been on every day now! I won't be on a lot on Saturdays and hardly ever on Sundays, as I'm at my dad's then, and he uses the TV as a computer screen, so he can see what I'm going on. :p What I really need is my own laptop.

When I do come on I try to make 5 posts a day - one in my log, two in the tama help forums, and two in Non TamaTalk. But this easily turns into a lot more! I always seem to post twice in my log every day, and a lot here in Non Tamatalk. But I seem to ignore the help bits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back