So I put a backlight in my v4…

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo, nice! I am deathly afraid to even open up the back to replace batteries, I fear I may break something... You sure are skilled.

Woo, nice! I am deathly afraid to even open up the back to replace batteries, I fear I may break something... You sure are skilled.
I am not, haha, I had a lot of help… I just kinda uhhhh supervised >_> haha

This looks great, it’s really useful when the lights are off and you’re trying to check with your tama.
It’s useful any time because it has a light diffusing film from the ds so the screen looks evenly lit.

Best thing I ever did to a tama tbh

Love it! I put glow in the dark backgrounds on a few of my digimon which has been sooooo helpful! Is there a specific guide you reccomend for this? I'd like to do this with my translucent pink one, I think it'd look extra rad 👀

Love it! I put glow in the dark backgrounds on a few of my digimon which has been sooooo helpful! Is there a specific guide you reccomend for this? I'd like to do this with my translucent pink one, I think it'd look extra rad 👀
I followed the steps on this video and I contacted the YouTuber through instagram and he guided me on what I had to do :D

I don't like this modification, because apart from the fact that they spray paint the original shell and it looks bad in some parts like where the sink, the paint has wrinkled due to the solvent. I applied lacquer and I didn't wait for the paint to dry. break the shell to put a button which is not necessary since there are other ways to backlight without damaging the original shell... or modifying its color I hate these things unless they are works of art made with care

It's a half job, a shell painted without previously preparing... neither sanding nor primer... I'm sorry I had to say what I think :rolleyes2:

I don't like this modification, because apart from the fact that they spray paint the original shell and it looks bad in some parts like where the sink, the paint has wrinkled due to the solvent. I applied lacquer and I didn't wait for the paint to dry. break the shell to put a button which is not necessary since there are other ways to backlight without damaging the original shell... or modifying its color I hate these things unless they are works of art made with care

It's a half job, a shell painted without previously preparing... neither sanding nor primer... I'm sorry I had to say what I think :rolleyes2:
Are you talking about the video OP shared, or their final result posted in the original post? The photos aren't the highest resolution but I don't see any damage to the paint and it looks pretty good to me!

Do you have a guide that doesn't involve damaging the shell that you'd like to share?

Are you talking about the video OP shared, or their final result posted in the original post? The photos aren't the highest resolution but I don't see any damage to the paint and it looks pretty good to me!

Do you have a guide that doesn't involve damaging the shell that you'd like to share?
sorry for not explaining well, my message was a reference to the published video!

I just wanted to flex in front of you. View attachment 9498View attachment 9499View attachment 9500

Look at my bright blue old lady :3
I love it 🥰 good work

Yes, there’s a guide on fuzzy n chic!

https://fuzzy-n-chic.com/pages/tamagotchi-guides-charts-translations-more
Here’s mine

4MIw1G.jpg

These look fantastic! If I felt more confident with my skills, I'd do this on my V3- I'm so scared I'll mess it up though!

Latest posts

Back