So, I'm finally selling my V3.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpfirefox27

Reaction score
I have a Green Snake Skin V3. It was my first tama. I'm not really sentimentally connected to it but I'm finding it hard to sell. Mostly because I was, for the first time, able to successfully raise a girl Mametchi. It was hard and required a lot of patience that I didn't have but slowly I learned patience with this amazing electronic pet. Personally, I believe that patience is the absolute key to raising a happy, healthy Tamagotchi. Patience comes with spending hours upon hours searching forums, using search engines, and posting countless questions on forums, answer sites, and even searching through the infinite world of eBay finding that perfect case or that amazing lanyard with the cute charm for just the right price. raising a Tamagotchi also requires dedication. Dedication is also incredibly important in raising a tama because you have to get up at 8 on a Saturday morning to feed and clean up after your Tamagotchi. you also have to follow up on threads and possibly, keep up with an eBay account. Tamas also help relieve stress which can come from school, friends, family, or work. All stress does it ruin your insides. A Tamagotchi or two or three help relieve that stress. Whether you decide to play a game or buy a new toy for your pet to play with believe it or not, reduces stress and could possibly spare you from a debilitating stress-related sickness. I hope you enjoyed reading my sob story and take care of your tamas. They could possibly save your life. :p

So then just keep the Tamagotchi. You don't have to sell it. :]

Just keep it in storage for later, just relax. <3

I lost my first ever Tamagotchi,so just be happy you still have yours and I would definetily keep it.

you should keep your tama and never ever sell it! my first one (a V2) went with me everywhere on every vacation.... then water got in it and it broke :D

Don't sell it!!! Keep it as a reminder of the simpler times in your life. Trust me, life gets more complicated the older you get. Just remove the battery, and store it in a safe place. I still have my very first Tam from '97. It works perfectly, only I don't have those type of batteries right now. Keep your Tam. You might regret it later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Green Snake Skin V3. It was my first tama. I'm not really sentimentally connected to it but I'm finding it hard to sell. Mostly because I was, for the first time, able to successfully raise a girl Mametchi. It was hard and required a lot of patience that I didn't have but slowly I learned patience with this amazing electronic pet. Personally, I believe that patience is the absolute key to raising a happy, healthy Tamagotchi. Patience comes with spending hours upon hours searching forums, using search engines, and posting countless questions on forums, answer sites, and even searching through the infinite world of eBay finding that perfect case or that amazing lanyard with the cute charm for just the right price. raising a Tamagotchi also requires dedication. Dedication is also incredibly important in raising a tama because you have to get up at 8 on a Saturday morning to feed and clean up after your Tamagotchi. you also have to follow up on threads and possibly, keep up with an eBay account. Tamas also help relieve stress which can come from school, friends, family, or work. All stress does it ruin your insides. A Tamagotchi or two or three help relieve that stress. Whether you decide to play a game or buy a new toy for your pet to play with believe it or not, reduces stress and could possibly spare you from a debilitating stress-related sickness. I hope you enjoyed reading my sob story and take care of your tamas. They could possibly save your life. :huh:
How can you raise a "GIRL" Mametchi. Isn't Mametchi a boy?

How can you raise a "GIRL" Mametchi. Isn't Mametchi a boy?
In versions 1 to 3 characters weren't classified by gender

they were classified by which generation you were on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back