so messed up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darktl

Reaction score
:lol:

im looking for tamagotchis v2 camouflage, only to find out that they are sold out, and that the ones available are $44.99.

:(

Uh huh! I have a feeling that is going to be the *rare* one.

They were only in the first round produced and were only found at Toys R Us.

The second batch of colors is already out. They also only came one to a case that had two of every other color.

Good luck finding one :lol: . Toys R Us will be pretty much your only hope.

I have a camouflage :lol: when i get a new one i was gonna sell on ebay but the screen is kidna scratched...-.-

*thinks* o yea my sis has one! woot! *convinces her ot sell on ebay*

Last edited by a moderator:
oh gosh, i know! i went with my boyfriend to toys r us today to see if any new colors were out, because on the website it looked like maybe some were, and they had a million of the candy colors (which i think are ick!), and some of the blue and pink, and NO camo! i'm glad i got my camo first batch. i was thinking about waiting, but i guess fortune favors the bold. hehe.

GOOD LUCK.

PS:

The second batch of colors is already out.

is the second batch really out???? i really want a new one, but dont like any of the other colors that i dont already have (blue flowers and camo).

I got a camouflage one after searching through a basket of mixed V1's and V2's. The V2's were mostly the Candy and Tropical. ;) One camo left, and I got it. I'm so lucky...

when i got mine last night...at walmart, i was choosing which one i wanted. Then i found a camoflauge one for 14.24. It will come up as 15.08 though. Hope this helps.

i hav a cobalt blue coming in the mail but its really just dark blue and black but its buttons are purple which i dont like ;)

i have a yellow one with butterflies and a pink tropical one on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back