So....Sick.....Blarg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon! <3

I don't actually get sick that often. It's like I'm immune to half of the illnesses that there are, and even when I do get a cold it's not that bad. I usually just get a sore throat and have to speak in even spazzier accents to cover it up. xD Which kind of sucks, because then I can't sing. And I love to sing - loudly. In public. So I've only got a few colds in my life. Apart from one time when I had a mild case of flu. I got to stay home with loads of sympathy texts from my friends, so I didn't mind it much.

I know a lot of people have been sick this week. D:

I had a bad cold earlier this week, but I hate missing school, so I went. I'm starting to feel better now though.

Hope you feel better soon!

I had to go to outpatients last night to get some medicine to make me feel better and now im feeling better ^_^

the pain was so bad i was crying the whole time xO

i missed 3 days this week due to the flu. i had a fever of 101 for like 2 days in a row :lol:

Last week my brother got me sick. I was sick all weekend, and then lost my voice...It was bad, I couldn't even go to school.

---

Feel better~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

I'm sick.

I've been sick since like...last week?

I'm not sick right now luckily.

There isn't anything going around either which is good.

Get well soon!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back