So there's this guy, and then there's this girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
Okay. So there's this guy, R. And he's my ex boyfriend. Now, there's this girl, L. She's my best friend.

Guess what? They're going out.

So, here's the story.

A while ago, R broke up with me, and I still have feelings for him. So, since last month, he's been going out with L, who's my best friend. She asked me if I'd be okay with it, and, seeing the look on her face, I said I was fine with it. I'm not. So, lately, me and L have been hanging out, when R comes over and talks to me. She still holds his hand and stuff, but he talks to me more than her. I'm confused and still madly in love with R.

What does this mean?

If you care for your friend, which it sounds like you do being that you wanted to make her happy to begin with, maybe it'd be better to distance yourself from him. In this case, explain to your friend that you don't really feel comfortable hanging around when they are together.

It may be difficult but if you really care for your friend and feel you may become "involved" again with this guy, I'd say it's better to lose his friendship than your best friend's.

To not offend your friend, I think you should stay away from him. If your friend thinks that you are trying to hook up with him, then there might be some problems. D=

Try talking to your friend about it. Maybe say,

"Hey, can I have a minute with you?" and if she can, try to calmly explain how you still have feelings for R and how you feel since they're together.

If you decide to, it'll most likely take a lot of guts. But, if she's a good friend, she should understand.

Try talking to your friend about it. Maybe say,"Hey, can I have a minute with you?" and if she can, try to calmly explain how you still have feelings for R and how you feel since they're together.

If you decide to, it'll most likely take a lot of guts. But, if she's a good friend, she should understand.
Great advice. ^^

If she doesn't take it easily, then avoid her.

Okay, thanks. The problem is, he lives down my street, so I can't avoid him. I'll talk to her about it and she'll hopefully understand.

OMG! this is soooooooo wierd. i just read this story when this dude is getting married and he asks his friend to be his best man. when his friend comes to town, he falls in love w/ the dudes fiance. she like, falls in love w/ the friend too. they try to hide their feelings, to keep their friend happy, but in the end, both dudes get killed. not very happy.

ANY WAY!!!!! thats some what like your situation. i really dont know what to say. if you bottle up ur feelings, youll explode. which reminds me of ANOTHER story.

in like third grade, we watched this movie about a hair dresser who is called to cut the kings hair. it turns out the king has donkey ears. if the dude tells anyone he will be killed. so the dude feels like he has to tell someone, but he cant or, ya know. then he gets all bloaty. he doesnt blow up tho. bummer. :p

well, what i have to say in this is u shouldn't bottle up ur feelings. tell him how u feel. (in private w/ out ur friend) or just you know, avoid him. have nothing to do w/ him. hope i helped. (and i hope i didnt scare you w/ my wacko stories!)

Good luck! Tell us how it goes! :p
I will, I'll update tomorrow night.

And, hstama2, you didn't scare me, I now just think you're weird. Kidding, kidding.

I will tell them both, at separate times of the day, without each other.

And, hstama2, you didn't scare me, I now just think you're weird. Kidding, kidding.

Yeah, I think you just have to lay it down with each of them.

I really do respect your honestly and that you care for your friendship. Kudos. :p

lol. i am wierd tho. they are pretty creepy stories. tell me how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back