So today.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paper*cut

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Today a bus broke down and ours had to have 10 extra kids.

Very crowded, It had about 65 people on the buss.

So we we're driving along and some people got the great idead to sing the ABC's! ;l

The bus driver got pi**ed, I got a headache, and the curves and mountains didn't help.

After about 5 times singing the ABC's the bus driver turned around and started heading back to school.

We we're all like 'Wtf? 0;<'

So we got at school and the Principal, Vice Principal, and a Police Officer.

Everyone was like '...o.o'

Than The police dude came in all '0;< Who was singing the ABC's??'

Than they started calling the people jumping around and sinigng the they were dying pff the bus.

3 people went into the police car and drove off, and the rest of the kids stayed at school with the Principals.

Than we drove off to our bus stops.

Discuss:

Strange Buss Rides.

Many bus rides in which things were thrown out the window and onto the highway. Not that the bus driver noticed, or honestly cared.

Chris and Matthew also snorted Lemon Crystal Lite, like crack.

Our bus just died on the interstate and we had to pull off nto some overgrown trees and sit there for two hours.

Another one, when we were coming back from a feild trip, a truck in front of us jackknifed and we swerved, hitting the railing and compleatly ripping off a side of our bus. The truck hit the bus behind us.

We were there till twelve in the morning.

Wee.....

hmmn..

we would get jumped on the bus.

the eight graders last year would sit on us.

my friend billy got a concussion and broken rib..

and mark had internal bleeding in the head.

and then like.. 2 weeks ago,

our bus driver got lost.

and we made the biggest u turn ever!

Omg Skyy. x3

You're in an odd school. None of this would happen here... maybe a bus fight... or playing annoying music.. Bu- ohh.. x3

My school is completely boring... except for the fights that happen frequently.. but still -yawn-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, strange bus rides, strange bus rides...ehhrmm...

Well, there are only about ten people on my bus and they're always really loud in the back. They're always crawling on top of each other, screaming things like, "Hey, good lookin'!" or things like that to creep passing people by out the windows, sticking their faces in weird positions against the window as you leave, etc, eugh...

The bus dies on us quite a bit...once there was smoke leaking out of the dashboard...heheh, our bus isn't too exciting to me. Though, it was fun because there's a Canadian election going on right now and I was screaming out the windows, "Vote on October 14th!" Hahah, good times.

One time I was going with my friend to her house after school on the bus and then in the middle of the ride thae bus driver was like "____(guys name he was yelling) come up here" and he was like "what did i do?" And the bus driver was like "you know what you did! I'm going back to the school to the principal!" The dude was like "i didnt do anything" and it kept going, like that for like 2 minutes lol the bus driver, it turned out was just trying to freak out the guy and it was all a joke. It worked though cause the guy was freaking out xD

Not to me, but my cousin was coming back from Washington DC and the other bus hit something and rolled off of the highway, and off of a bridge.. O_O

No one was really hurt, luckily. -whew-

I don't take the bus anyways, I walk. D:

There are a few houses with Obama signs on them and the boys would scream at the people- "Boo Obama! Go McCain!" We get very competitive over Politics.

There are two kids that always hit eachother with dictionaries. I don't know why.

I get to sit wherever I want because I don't have a name tag! So I sit next to people then they yell at me to get out of their seat and go around looking for my name tag.

Mr.Bob had a heart attack last year ;_;

Hmm... well, I am currently in love with my bus. I will ride it for the rest of my high school career, and this is my third year on it as it is (grades 7-12). We have a full size, 27-seater or whatever. We have about 10-15 kids on the bus. If that. So we can all spread out, one to a seat. Our bus driver let's us do whatever we want for the most part. He has on a country station, but even if you don't care for country, the bus just sounds like... I dunno. Home. And of course you can always listen to your iPod. ;D That's what most of the people on the bus do anyway. So it's like, silent on the bus. It's w o n d e r f u l. You have no idea. No headaches. No screaming. No fights. Nothing<33~

Once I was on my bus at the elementary school, and we were over crowded. I usually didn't ride it, as both of my parents worked so I'd stay at school for their after-school care. But once this kid sprayed a bunch of Axe and someone passed out... we were had to evacuate the bus... x.x And once, when I was already at the Jr. High, my younger brother was riding the bus and it flipped over onto its side... I got the phone call when I was home waiting for him. Thankfully no one was hurt.

I don't ride the bus anymore, but I used to in first grade.

I had to sit with this annoying kindergarten kid, Brad. It was the same thing every day when I rode the bus home -- he was elbowing my knee really hard. xP I'm like, "OWW! Stop it!" and he didn't stop. xP

Well my bus was pritty good in elementary school exept for people jumping seat to seat. Buses smell bad to me thank god that i walk to school now its only a city block away from my house.

Oh yeah, my friends' bus had a doughnut fight one of them got hit with a powdered one.

I doesn't really sound all that believable to me. I tend to stay out of all the bus stuff by either walking to school or listening to headphones when I'm on it. x.x

EDIT: My bus always smells like barf, and it's really gross.

^ Talking about barf I've had multiple experiences of having people throwing up on the bus (I never did it myself though). There was once when this guy got sick and threw over a girl's shirt...

Other strange bus rides...

Sometimes when I'm on the school bus people take their musical instruments out and play them :)

Ah.......memories on the bus. I have quite a few. I don't take bus anymore though, I went until 7th grade.

In my old school we would have seperate buses for Friday because Friday is always a half a day, so it was always sooooo crazy, like one year it was December and like 80 degrees outside so I saw a guy wearing shorts and a Santa hat, so I screamed out the window "HAPPY HANUKA!!!!!!!!!" instead of merry chrismas. xD

My friend had to go on a seperate bus as me during 5th grade so she went on a bus with some crazy guy in my class (He's now in my new school) and she saw him moon a car. o_O

He also threw a pencil out the window and it hit a police car. XD

In my cousin's school this retarded kindergardener tried climbing out the window. xD

I don't really have any "strange bus experiences". I used to go on the bus last year - it was the best fun ever! We spent about 40 minutes before and after school just chatting and messing around and basically having fun!

The strangest thing was probably when we could smell smoke and my friends and I were like, "Is someone smoking in here? That's illegal!" (We were in England) and we looked around and at the back of the bus this guy in a blue coat was smoking "secretly". So we were all whispering, "Does the bus driver even know about this?" and then the bus driver suddenly stopped the bus and came upstairs (this was a good old English red double-decker!) and started shouting, "WHO IS SMOKING? THAT IS ILLEGAL - OWN UP RIGHT NOW." But the guy didn't own up.

Everyone wanted to tell the bus driver who it was but this guy looked really rough and we were scared he would beat us up or something so we did the sensible thing and waited a couple of minutes until it was our stop and then, as we got off, told the guy exactly who it was. He was dealt with. :mellow:

~bratztroxg

I dun ride the bus. I iz happy.

The bus rides to ROB[A sports center in Robbinsville,NJ] ARE HORRIBLE. Either its...

People yelling,Michael,Georgia and Marcus going crazy and the "Popular" kids talking about myspace or gossiping.

Once when I was riding the city bus, this 18 year-old guy reached down and tied my shoelace without saying anything to me.

I was understandibly a little disturbed...

Uh, you should of thanked him...duuuuuuuuh!! xD

Nu. That's really, uniquely creepy. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back