Social Networking Sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Facebook, Twitter, Tagged and Bebo, which wasn't actually mentioned.

Had Myspace but was like 'delete'

I prefer Twitter for spamming people and updating, which I barely ever use Facebook for.

I prefer Facebook for stalking.

Out of those I only have Facebook and Twitter and I hardly go on Twitter so I'd have to say Facebook. But I also have Bebo which, like Michelle said, wasn't actually mentioned. I like Bebo and Facebook as my favourites tied.

facebook coz there no limit on how much photos u can post and the game is fn

Twitter fo' sho'!

I'm such a Twitter addict. You can't separate me from it.

When I don't have Internet, I'm on Twitter with my phone.

Hello, I'm bloop, and I'm a Twitter addict.

Facebook for me. I agree, Myspace is just too much. My friend gets 2904835945 messages from pedafiles on there daily.

I have a Facebook, but I don't like social networking very much. It's main use is for becoming friends with fictional characters.

Tumblr.

INB4: LOL SKADI YOU SILLY HIPSTER

Facebook is starting to get boring....

I don't really like Social Networking Sites. So, I don't have one. I might get Twitter though...? :D

But, I don't think any of my friends have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like social networking sites, to be honest. I used to kind of like Facebook but now it's being even more of a jerk than usual.

Oh, no, I'll be your friend on twitter, Sara ! :D

I got a twitter, I only use it for BTR and Hetalia purposes though.

Link's in my profile. :D

And my formspring's lonely. ;w;

I'm not really a big fan of social networking websites, but I have been on Facebook more often lately, just to connect with my TT friends :D

I'm with the huge mass of people who prefer Facebook. It helps me get in touch with friends and family that I haven't seen in a while without having to go through the nonsense of made up names with all the symbols and numbers and what not. Facebook has a nice little set up too, but I hate when it makes my notifications blow up with things that are stupid. It's also more than just a "post what i feel" thing like Twitter is- on Facebook I can actually have conversations and send people things and what not. It just works better in my opinion.

I have Facebook. I mostly got one because I was left out of too many things at school because of Facebook conversations. It's getting boring, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back