Socially Unexceptable?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also socially unacceptable to be overweight and unattractive and all sorts of other stuff that's uncontrollable.

Society's just kind of a drag

If you dig something, who cares what society has to say about it?

That's what I thinks, anyway.

I take my Tama+Color to work with me and play with it in the lounge during down time or when I'm on field trips (I drive a school bus). My BOSS was even playing with it one time when she saw me playing with it. I left it with her for the afternoon, and she said it was actually fun to take care of it. I really don't care what others think about Tamas; I'll play with mine whenever I want to. If others don't like it, they can look the other way.

Last edited by a moderator:
People! I know a whole bunch of people who play this online vpet game on facebook and most of the game's 3 million players are 30-50 years old! I feel too young when I go talk in their forum!

Don't THINK of it as socially unacceptable! :D

tamas are awesome!! if anyone makes fun of u... go: whatever dude, i bet u still watch dora

:3 rofl

They're people "dumber than blondes" and some probably aren't blonde. They're trying to fit in with stereotypes.

I honestly don't give two...FRIGGIN' TAMA BEEPS What the heck people say about me and my Tama's! I love them and they are my best friends! :p And I'm a 19 YR Old Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back