Sofia's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cakehx

Reaction score
17:32PM; editing my tamas settings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im feeding it now. Then I'll play games to increase its skills and happiness.

its lost two hungry hearts, i just filled them

it was sick just now, but i cured it

woot! i just won a game of jumping rope..i got up to 30 jumps and then there was like..a party thing!! and nice bright music!! my tama won 400points and my fashion skills increased by FIVE!!!

-cleans up its poo-

whoops........jonny's lost 2 hungry hearts!! :ph34r: -feeds him-

argh, just got up to 11 in jump rope. wasnt paying attention and half of my body was listening to the tv!! oh well. now i have 770 points.

Aww, he's gone to sleep! :ph34r: Must be tired from playing, poor thing :wacko: :wacko:

I wonder what he'll evolve into when he's a child/toddler...!

DUN DUN DUN!!! :D

MY TAMA EVOLVED!

its a puchitchi now. i love it and i love the way it dances........

Woah, I just got the party thing on jumping rope again!! I love that game. I have 1180points now :D

I've boosted my pets stats by playing games..but for some reason my kindness is still the same. :D

I'm going to finish up todays log now. It's been a long one. Bye! ( oh, tomorrow, I might make a notepad document and write down the times of each event and put all of the happenings in one log, to save space! )

Heh. I don't want to do that whole 'one big log thing' right now xD Well. I must admit, I came online a little late. But I was playing with my tama! I got up to 9 on jumping rope, and then I got 30 and won the game, 30 again, and 30 again! I'm so pleased. Then I just got up to 11, for the skill points. What's this? A letter from Jonny, to TamaTalk!! (BTW - Jonny {{my tama, for those who didn't read my previous logs}} will always be writing/sending a letter in BLUE.) Hold on - first, I need to give him a time out. He called me for no reason! At least he gained a training bar.

Dear Tamatalk,

Hey! This is my first letter. I should've been writing one yesterday, but I didn't know how to speak or write. I attended my nursery late. It's a bit boring - all I do is sing. Sometimes, I can't sing because it's so early! I get really frustrated. Yesterday, I actually had REALLY LOW skill points - but look at them now! Plus, I've gained 4,570 GP, in just 1 1/2 days! I'm really glad. When I reach 99,999 GP, I'm going to go on a big shopping spree. I can't visit TamaTown though, because for some reason, my mummy's computer always turns off. We earn our living off playing games. It's fun though because I get free food.

That's all! Bye, TT!

Aww, isn't he so sweet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww he lost a happy heart!! -feeds a snack- That'll help with his heart - and weight!!

Just reporting back that I boosted his stats and played a quick jumping rope, stopping at 21, earning myself money and skill points, here's jonny's current status.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Traning: ||

Intelligence; 25

Fashion: 31

Kindness: 29

Weight: 14 LB

Gen: 1

I've been ITCHING to come on!! I've been playing endless games, reaching 30 jumps again - I think 6 or 7 times in a row I've reached 30? ^_^ I have 5230 GP.

From now on, when I'll talk with Jonny, I'll be typing in pink, and Jonny in his trademark blue. xD Hold on, Jonny's calling me.

MUMM! When am I going to evolve?

I don't know, honey. I'll check soon.

MUMM! Why am I still 0 years old? -cries-

Aww hun -praises-, it's not the time when you were born yet.

He's so adorable.

Latest posts

Back