Soldier throwing puppy off a cliff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That soldier is an idiot. -.- I just hate that dude s badly. I have the same religion as those Iraqui kids. :)

I have a better speech but it has some cusses in it so I won't say it. e.e;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sending out death wishes or anything like that, but the American soldiers should be doing something good with their time. Real or fake, it's horrible that they would take the time to do that.

FYI, I'm Canadian. So I don't know why I'm talking about how the American soliders shouldn't be doing crap like that xD

I'm not sending out death wishes or anything like that, but the American soldiers should be doing something good with their time. Real or fake, it's horrible that they would take the time to do that.
FYI, I'm Canadian. So I don't know why I'm talking about how the American soliders shouldn't be doing crap like that xD
I don't think nationality really means anything in this case.

We're all human, and regardless of nationality it's inhumane for someone to do what these soldiers did(or didn't do).

there is a 98% chance that is a hoax :angry: it was on the CNN news and they said it could be a hoax. but, if it was real, (i hope not) i would shoot that soldier in the head and burn him over a big fire :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back