Some art I guess?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not good with shading/Shawdowing really. I figured that part out after I got offline that I probably was missing Shadow o.o
If alot of cartoonists use shadow, how come on alot of TV shows (American made, I love alot of them ^^) they dont have shadowing? They highest rating show Ive seen on Cartoon Network (Ed Edd n Eddy) doesnt have alot of shadowing

And Im just wondering, Im not trying to be mean
Those are animations, not drawings.

Those are animations, not drawings.
It doesnt really matter to me if people dont like my art, I just try and use their concrit for improvement. And since Im aimng for animation it is kinda the same, not much difference.

If I am trying to get into Full Sail for animation, would it matter if I shaded or not?

I ,myself, am an artist.

The portions are off, one of the sandels looks like its deflated.

She has...camel-toe.

Her eyes are sloppy, her ears are straight up....and straight down, no curves in the ears like rabbits do have with a slight point at the top.

Her belly button is WAY off from where it should be.

The rabbit sitting down...her hand looks like melted pudding or she stuck her hand in a pile of...well I dont need to go on.

Add knuckles onto them.

It needs to be more defined.

Ungh, forget it. Why even rate?

I dont grade on great-ness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well most people said it needed showding/shading

but did it really? Just a little note to everyone.

It seemed like MB was just trying to draw a little

cartoon drawing. It's not like she was drawing a person

with a diffcult background or something.

Just mainly a cartoon. I think if she did add

shading or anything, it might have made it look a little

to serious. Maybe a little shading wouldn't do any harm, but not to much.

But its not like she was trying to draw this huge

awesome drawing!

I ,myself, am an artist. The portions are off, one of the sandels looks like its deflated.

She has...camel-toe.

Her eyes are sloppy, her ears are straight up....and straight down, no curves in the ears like rabbits do have with a slight point at the top.

Her belly button is WAY off from where it should be.

The rabbit sitting down...her hand looks like melted pudding or she stuck her hand in a pile of...well I dont need to go on.

Add knuckles onto them.

It needs to be more defined.

1/10

One for effort.
I give all my characters that line that shows were the legs begin, it does sort of look like Camel Toe I guess (If you dont know what that is folks, Wiki it) I could use more detail around that area

And remember someone just asked me to do them a quick sketch for them, so this is just a doodle done it a little amount of time.

I know I do need to add more detail when I am trying to make the hands laying flat on the ground with the character sitting herself. Thanks for the help :)

I give all my characters that line that shows were the legs begin, it does sort of look like Camel Toe I guess (If you dont know what that is folks, Wiki it) I could use more detail around that area
And remember someone just asked me to do them a quick sketch for them, so this is just a doodle done it a little amount of time.

I know I do need to add more detail when I am trying to make the hands laying flat on the ground with the character sitting herself. Thanks for the help :)
You dont need to detail a crotch.

Pushing all sarcasm aside.

Here's what I sugest to help you :

Body figures, seeing asy ou draw mostly females ( or I guess)

try thinking of female portions.

For cartoons, use exaggerated curves for girls unless you want them to have that "Chubb"

You do have the curves in the legs, but they still turn out box-like above and below the knee-cap.

Try rounding the shoulders as well

Helpful links:

https://www.portrait-artist.org/misc/life-drawing3.html

even a quick sketch can turn out into something better.

For anthro's, try to keep all attributes of what make them that animal.

As in make her face a bit chubbie, rabbits have fluffy chubby cheeks with whiskers, around herfeet include in some ankles and make them more arched.

It's pretty good. I like it a lot.

I have a bit of critiscm though:

- The ears would look better if they were a bit more floppy.

- The one sitting down looks a bit fat.

All in all I give it a 8/10 :) !

No offense, just honesty and my opinion, it's not that great.

I have to agree entirely with ZOMGLOL.

The porportions are way off. The bellybutton is was off center, the torso is too short, the ears ar- wait. Eyebrows? Where are the eyebrows? Eyebrows are crucial. ADD EYEBROWS. RIGHT NOW.

Uhm yeah I need not go on.

I give you 2.5/10. Two for effort, half of one just because.

Could just be the scanner, I know with some people the scanner can bug up one's work and make it look a bit different.
Nope. Not the scanner. I know a messed up scanner job when I see one.

I am specifically talking about the broken-ness of the lines. They should be smoothed out.

EDIT: "Those are animations, not drawings. "

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is handdrawn, believe it or not. However, I don't really approve of the art style. It's sloppy. Besides, even south park now has shading. :)

Nope. Not the scanner. I know a messed up scanner job when I see one. I am specifically talking about the broken-ness of the lines. They should be smoothed out.

EDIT: "Those are animations, not drawings. "

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is handdrawn, believe it or not. However, I don't really approve of the art style. It's sloppy. Besides, even south park now has shading. ^_^
Yet Ed Edd n Eddy is CN's longest running series (Since 1999) And people still like it, sire its Squiggle Vision but thats what makes it great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back