SOME BOY LIKES ME ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!?!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not right v4lover, guys can also help you with this topic, you can't be choosy on who will help you, that's just not nice. Sorry If I am misunderstang..
Either he's making fun of you are really like you. uhh. Just say no or don't pay attention to those crazy thing's. Talk to him personally and tell him what you think, or say you don't like him, or, you have to do something unless it won't go away..
Sorry Locky458.

Anyway...you guys were wondering what grade I was in right? I know it is unbelievable, but I'm in 4th grade.

Also, I think this kind of stuff, boy friend, girl friend, crushes, I think it is TOTALLY gross.

~*thanks for all your help guys ! *~

*~##@{ v4lover }@##~*

Anyway...you guys were wondering what grade I was in right? I know it is unbelievable, but I'm in 4th grade. Also, I think this kind of stuff, boy friend, girl friend, crushes, I think it is TOTALLY gross.

*~##@{ v4lover }@##~*
How is it gross? o.o'

Sorry Locky458.
Anyway...you guys were wondering what grade I was in right? I know it is unbelievable, but I'm in 4th grade.

Also, I think this kind of stuff, boy friend, girl friend, crushes, I think it is TOTALLY gross.

*~##@{ v4lover }@##~*
I have a bf and nobody likes him but me!BTW I'm a 4th grader too!

Everyone is paired up in our class!Here is some:

Kali(me)&Noah

Alyson&Trace

Taylor&Devin

Derek&Nikhita

Marrissa&Someone make a good couple....ummmm...Seth.....Ummmmm!Noah don't tell Marissa either that Marrissa and Seth make a good couple!

~VHF102~

Since you are in the 4th grade then I guess he might just be teasing you..because some boys like to do that.....like once this guy totally pretend to like this girl and then after he said that he was just playing and that made the girl look real bad because she was like head over heels for him.......(see totally different form my first advice lol )

*I think this happen in a tv show lol*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this topic is allowed to be written , but if it is, I am sorry.
BOY PROBLEM HERE ! This guy ( I don't really want to say his name ) is tottaly on to me ! He's saying stuff like , don't you think that she's cool ? He does that pointing to me. Then, he says don't you think SHE'S fast? Then he points to me again ! I don't even like the guy ! That guy is mean to my friends and stuff and blackmales me! And once, he KISSED my friend's hand ! GROSSSS ! And he asked my friend if he could MARRY her ! I do NOT want that to happen to me !

HELP HELP HELP PLZ !

-v4lover
I don't mean to be rude, but would you stop being so @#$% immature! He was definitely joking if he asked your friend to marry him, and if he is always mean to your friends why would he do it in the first place. Also, if he knows you well enough to blackmail you then a: You have to kinda like him. b: He is stalking you. I am asumming neither, but, please, if he wants to date you at least let him fantasize without aking him feel bad that you are ranting to us about him. Also, please refrain from complaining that he is complementing you, it makes no sense.

*Sorry, iI'm in one of my 'preachy' moods!*

hold up. You need to chill for a sec. So ''some guy'' likes you but you don't like him back right? this is a typical situation. If you don't like this guy and he is folowing you around everywhere (which can be a bit creepy in some cases) just tell him that you need a bit more space than what he is giving you or tell him you don't like him the way he likes (or loves you) in a polite way.

hold up. You need to chill for a sec. So ''some guy'' likes you but you don't like him back right? this is a typical situation. If you don't like this guy and he is folowing you around everywhere (which can be a bit creepy in some cases) just tell him that you need a bit more space than what he is giving you or tell him you don't like him the way he likes (or loves you) in a polite way.

Sorry Locky458.

*~##@{ v4lover }@##~*
It's ok :) .

xP Oh God in you are in the 4th grade this changes the whole story. Kids at your age well they sorta, don't want to sound rude, immature, or a little crazy. Which is a typical event.

THINK IN THE MIND OF A 4TH GRADER LOCKY458:

Hmm.. Act justl like him, annoy, and weird if you might say.

I mean it was probably a joke, just kick back and relax don't take everything serious :p .

if he's hot jump at the chance if he's not tell him to get shoot

-------------------------------------

i rymed YAY ME!!!

~diva99~

I don't mean to be rude, but would you stop being so @#$% immature! He was definitely joking if he asked your friend to marry him, and if he is always mean to your friends why would he do it in the first place. Also, if he knows you well enough to blackmail you then a: You have to kinda like him. b: He is stalking you. I am asumming neither, but, please, if he wants to date you at least let him fantasize without aking him feel bad that you are ranting to us about him. Also, please refrain from complaining that he is complementing you, it makes no sense.

*Sorry, iI'm in one of my 'preachy' moods!*
But he [SIZE=21pt]KISSED[/SIZE] her hand ! KISSED !

-v4lover

P.S. Sorry If I am a little rude. :D

Put a paper bag over your head Just ignore him. He'll get bored.

Put a paper bag over your head Just ignore him. He'll get bored.
Why do you want me to put a paper bag over my face ? That's dangerous ! Then I cannot breath !

But he [SIZE=21pt]KISSED[/SIZE] her hand ! KISSED !
-v4lover

P.S. Sorry If I am a little rude.  :huh:
Yeah

So what, It's not really a big deal, just wash her hands. It's not something that needs to be on RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT show, or something that has never happened before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back