Some cool things to find in tama town!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Well, for those of you who dont know.. tamatown.com is the new tamagotchi v3 online site. And for those of you who do know, you probably went on. What I do when I am on tamatown, is I zoom in on everything and find funny/interesting things to look at. I saw on the tama-tower, the PINK tamagotchi hanging from it says inFOmation, not inFORmation. Also, one day in the chat I got a code from a friend to view the parents kause I really wanted to. When I zoomed in onto the note thats on the desk it read something a bit like this:

Dear mom,

I miss you and dad so much.

I promis to call more often.

x.o.x

Tamachi(I think).

If you want to, you can zoom in by RIGHT CLICKING the tamatown screen and choosing "zoom in". If you want it to go back to normal, RIGHT CLICK again and choose "show all".

Actually, the note says...

Dear Mom,

I miss you and

and so much

I promise to call

more often

xox

Tamatchi

Tamatchi is a toddler tama FYI.

Awesome tip tho! =D

I am going to zoom in on something else...

Also, if you look at the purple house with hearts coming out of the chimney and zoom in, u can see the matchmaker with her book :angry:

Hope i helped!

~tsalaam~

plz I want to view parents!I need someones user name and password.not forcing but plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back