Some Ideas :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
Ok so i think i have insomnia. In the past like 3 days i go to bed at like 6 am and when i go to bed im not even tired. Right now its 12:20 am and im bored. What do u guys do on late nights when ur alone? Cause i kinda need some ideas. btw i can't leave my room. thannkkks:)

Well I go to sleep at 5 am just because I feel like it haha.

A lot of my friends seem to be on around 2 am, so I talk to them on facebook.

I also watch things online like America's Best Dance Crew xD

Sometimes I draw or write.

Reeaddd. It makes you tired.

I sometimes draw, too. Get a picture up online and try to copy it or something.

Clean your room.

That's what I usually do besides what's already mentioned.

Well, I don't have a computer or TV in my room so I usually read or play my DS before I go to bed. I guess since my eyes are working extra hard it makes me tired faster. Maybe you can try that too. :)

Reading should make you sleepy. It does for me. :3

Blagh, that's like last night, I had way too much caffeine. I wasn't hyper, but I was wide awake until about 3 in the morning. I figured some stuff out on my camera, listened to soft music, and read various articles.

Besides what's already mentioned, you won't believe what a little exercise can do to you.

Do some early morning running, by nighttime you'll sleep like a baby. :3

It works for me, I just can't seem to find the time to do any. =P

Or else kill some time by writing stories or fanfics - it doesn't matter if they're fail products at the end, you'll want to sleep soon enough.

I hope you'll sleep well and have pleasant dreams !

;)

To get your normal sleeping schedule back you have to stay up for a whole day and you'll fall right asleep around 9pm, then wake up early in the morning.

I go to sleep around 2am and wake up at 7am to go running, then I come home and nap. But to get my sleeping schedule normal I'd have to skip my nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back