Some interesting topic-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like crazyy*tama, I'd press it when the name of it appeals to me.

If the name confuses me. Most of the time it's random though.

It depends. If I know the person who made it, I'll probably view it.

I prefer topics that don't have a lot of replies. Otherwise, I'll have to go through a bunch of pages and that just wastes my time.

i dont really care.only if its reall interesting

tht it makes me go hmmmmm...... :huh:

It depends, if it's on introductions and departures and it has no replies then I reply. If it's on Roleplay and it has an interesting name and/or one of my friends made it I reply to that. I guess apart from that, it's just picked at random.

It depends on the person who made it. I don't like going into a topic only to find useless spam or things that don't make sense OORRR 'txt tlk'

If I know the person, or if they are known to not do those things, I'll view it. Plus it's gotta have an interesting title.

I'd visit it if no one has replied ^_^ That way I don't have to look through 1000000 pages.

Usually the name. If it's something like "KITTEN EATS EYEBALL OFF OF DOG!" then I'll definitely go to it.

If it's something like, "The weather here. . ." I'll be like, "um, no."

I would have to say every one of your choices, at atleast some point.

But my top reason would be the topic title. If it sounds interesting and catches my eye, I'll probably go into it. But if it has bad grammar, one word, nothing special, I would probably find another. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the above.

If I had to pick just one it'd be the topic's name then who created it.

I would have to say every one of your choices, at atleast some point.But my top reason would be the topic title. If it sounds interesting and catches my eye, I'll probably go into it. But if it has bad grammar, one word, nothing special, I would probably find another. ;]
xD I tried to make the topic title interesting to see if it was that which makes people visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back