Some questions about Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelveale

Reaction score
I was thinking of buying one and I have the following questions about the new tamagotchi (the infra red one conexion)

1. Can you turn the sound off ?

2. Can you turn it off with out loosing your creature?

3. How long does the battery usually last?

4. Does I need 2 tamagotchis to like make baby tamagotchis?

Last edited by a moderator:
1.yes u can turn the sound off

2.u can put the little tab in ur tama (the tab that it comes with)and pull it out when u want it on again then press download

3.the battery usaly last about 1 to 2 years

4.u dont have to have to have 2 tamas to mate u can just wait for the matchmaker

~tama2tama4~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid no one replied because you posted this in the wrong area.

It would have been better placed in Help for New Tama Owners!

Never mind - just for you:

1. Yes

2. You can pause it without losing your character (you can't 'turn it off' like a light or a mobile phone)

3. Varies - some last for a year or more, some for 6+mths - depends how often you pause it

4. No - if you only have one tama, it will get a 'visit' on screen from the Matchmaker character and will introduce you to a Tama for you both to make a new generation.

They all come with simple instructions to get you started! Enjoy.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I was thinking of buying one and I have the following questions about the new tamagotchi (the infra red one conexion)1. Can you turn the sound off ?

2. Can you turn it off with out loosing your creature?

3. How long does the battery usually last?

4. Does I need 2 tamagotchis to like make baby tamagotchis?
:mimitchi: good question.

1. you can turn the sound off by holding A and C together

2. pause. Hold A and B together.

3. mine, 7 months :D

4. no, by the time your tamas 6 or seven.. A old lady will apear on screen. Shes the matchmaker. After you accept her, you have a baby :mametchi:

I don't know much about ConneXions, but i'm assuming they're like conneCtions......so yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back