Some questions about v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay, these are just a few odd questions I decided to ask.

1. Do you have to play jobs when you can? Do you have to do them at least once a day or something? Or do you just do them when you feel like it?

2. When you play a game and don't finish the game, does your Tamagotchi only lose 1 or 2 lbs instead of 3 even if you got Good or Great?

3. Is it becoming more alright to feed snacks? Because I have a feeling that I'm not always gonna want to play the games. v3 is very strict when it comes to getting this or that character.

4. How do you choose a teacher?

5. I've heard that it takes a lot less time for a v4 to evolve from teenager to adult. Is this true?

That's it.

Well,

1. Answer: No. You can play your job anytime you want. If you don't play it at all, though, you will get the [!] mail and it will take you to your Tamagotchi's job and play it.

2. Answer: Yes. Depending on how far you get in the game, depends on how many pounds your Tamagotchi loses.

3. Answer: It is all right sometimes to feed your Tamagotchis snacks. But if you want to get a good care Tamagotchi, you will have to play games with it too.

4. Answer: When the first Tamagotchi Teacher comes, if you don't want it press the ( a ) button and it will give you another option.

5. Answer: Your Tamagotchi will evolve to an adult an hour before it turns three. I'm pretty sure.

Hope I Helped! :wacko:

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :(

Thanks!

Now I hope my mum lets me have version 4 for my birthday.

Thanks!
Now I hope my mum lets me have version 4 for my birthday.
I just wanted to comment- I'm getting a V4 for my b-day(just like you! its on the 26th of march), and I find this information very smart! Nice helpful information!

I rate this 5 stars, and thank u for doing a good job. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post this kind of message!

~[SIZE=21pt]Mametchi_411[/SIZE]

I just wanted to comment- I'm getting a V4 for my b-day(just like you! its on the 26th of march), and I find this information very smart! Nice helpful information!
I rate this 5 stars, and thank u for doing a good job. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post this kind of message!

~[SIZE=21pt]Mametchi_411[/SIZE]
The same day as my cousin's birthday! Wow!

Is the version 4 hard to hold with its massive antenna?

not hard to hold at all!!!! I have one.
Thanks!

Just seems as though it will be hard to hold, because I have a special way of holding where my index finger goes where the antenna would go. I probably have to hold it with my right hand then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back