some questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danief

Reaction score
Hey you guys, im new, i have a tamatchi toddler right now, it is zero years old and has one thing of training. i have some questions though:

1. how the heck do you play bump?

2. what else can i do while he doesnt want to play games?

3. is there any other way to get him to want to play games beside feed him a snack?

4. how can get my training bar up?

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
First I would like to welcome you to Tama Talk! You will have a very nice time here!! :lol:

To Play Bump: here are some secret tips!

For a boy Tamagotchi (age does not matter), put it in "Time Out" for eight times. For the girl (age does not matter), put it in "Time Out" for six times.

To win the game Bump, you must be an adult. If you have the secret code item called "Costume", use it. You should see your Tamagotchi turn into another character, but it only works for one day. It then turns back to its original character, but you can still use it whenever desired. Once it is in the costume, play Bump. The costume character will win all eight rounds, but its up to you to win them.

When you start, it will tell you to push a button. Push it and when the thing is very high (dark all the way), press it again really quickly. It may require a few attempts because you must be very fast, but sometimes it gives you a strength boost.To become a champion in Bump you must get to round 8 . To do this you must press B at least thirty times

2. You can just feed it some snacks and it will want to play a game again! :angry:

3. oh, ummm. I don't think so. But it isn't bad to do that. Your tama will just lose all the pounds he put on when he ate a snack!

4. You get the training bar up by either praising it when it's crying or is facing backwards, or put it in a time out when he/she calls for attention and does not need anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, you can win bump as a child, and it gives you MORE POINTS. Why do you put on the cosutme> You can only use the costume once, and why put it in time out?

actually, you can win bump as a child, and it gives you MORE POINTS. Why do you put on the cosutme> You can only use the costume once, and why put it in time out?
I don't know. I got it off a website. Just some secret tricks I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back