Some Random Stuff I saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wildheart~

Reaction score
Weeell I had to go to the doctors today because I'm sick, so I had to go the city place that's half an hour again.

Well me and my dad went to Walmart afterwards and well...

THEY HAD SO MUCH HANNAH MONTANA STUFF!!!!

It was SCARY! I just kept cracking up at the stupid stuff they had that was Hannah Montana based. Like, they had hannah montana microphones, shirts, (i saw a girl wearing a hannah montana shirt at the doctors office) um halloween costumes, and I could've sworn i saw womans underwear that had something about hannah montana on it xDDDD

Then I passed by a store called "Launderworld"

I saw a lot of Subways in the town. Like, I saw about 7 of them, it was sorta weird. But I love subway so thats ok :D

So have you ever seen some pretty dang strange stuff in another town/city?

Wallmart should be called Hannah Land. xP

There is too much popstar junk there. It'll all stop when she quits the show though.

And on every corner in town you'll see Chevron, Shell, or any other gas station. All with different prices.

Pretty whacky.

YES, every time I go to Wal-Mart or Target I always see a whole section of Hannah Montana tees. Hannah Montana underwear? They're going off the deep end. Next there's going to be Hannah Montana-scented lip gloss. xD

Next there's going to be Hannah Montana-scented lip gloss. xD
I was in Claire's the other day with some friends, and the casheir tried to sell me Hannah Montana perfume for half price. It smelled like celery. xD

Yes, I too believe that Hannah Montana underwear is going overboard. I'd be a bit freaked out if I was on underwear.

I was in Claire's the other day with some friends, and the casheir tried to sell me Hannah Montana perfume for half price. It smelled like celery. xDYes, I too believe that Hannah Montana underwear is going overboard. I'd be a bit freaked out if I was on underwear.
Walmart should be called Hannah Land: Agreed! Walmart (now Hannah Land) would gain SO MUCH cash!! xD

Hannah Montana perfume smelling like celery: Hannah Montana IS celery! xD (no offence to HM lovers)

Store called Launderworld: ..... xD

No, no whacky stuff happening in town... prolly 'cause I live in the suburbs :p

Cecib :D

YES, every time I go to Wal-Mart or Target I always see a whole section of Hannah Montana tees. Hannah Montana underwear? They're going off the deep end. Next there's going to be Hannah Montana-scented lip gloss. xD
It will taste like whoreness! >__>'

Everytime I go to Wal-mart or Target I see Hannah Montana's face everywhere. Its like she stalks me. I see her face everywhere. In September I went shopping for a backpack and all they were was Hannah montana backpacks everywhere

Yah, I saw Hannah Montana Bras,too. OVERBOARD!! I saw HM skateboards, bikes,clothes,posters,pencils,backpacks,wallpaper,bracelets, and many more!!

my freind, her brother, and I where in wal-mart and every corner we turen she was there. Finaly her bro says "she's the wolds next dictator!"We started cracking up wile he had a straight face on.

I'm not even kidding, I went to Wal-Mart, and they had C cup bras with Hannah Montana on them! 0_0When she quits the show, it will all be Miley stuff. x_X
Ok... That's a little disturbing ;)

hy would anybody want a bra with a design on it? it'll be under your shirt..

Cecib :furawatchi:

I swore they'd have HSM toilet seat covers, they do now. I now will swear the same thing, but with Hannah Montana.

It'll happen. I swear it will.

I'm not even kidding, I went to Wal-Mart, and they had C cup bras with Hannah Montana on them! 0_0When she quits the show, it will all be Miley stuff. x_X
Yeah, I really think I want a bra with a teenage pop star on them..

Hannah Montana is taking over the world. Seriously. o.o

Soon there will be pads/tampons with Hannah Montana plastered on them, or that smell like her. xD I can see it now.

Wallmart should be called Hannah Land. xP
....and Game(A game shop where I live) should be called Mario Land. :D

I feel the same way as you do, crazyy*tama. All this Hannah stuff is watching me. It's making me slightly paranoid......she even seems to be watching me in the tv commercials for the dolls..... :D

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 ;)

Since when have you been smelling celebrities?
Are you talking to me? xD If you are, then no, I've never been smelling celebrities.

But I can just see it happening...."Now you can make your period smell like Hannah Montana!" or something.

Are you talking to me? xD If you are, then no, I've never been smelling celebrities.But I can just see it happening...."Now you can make your period smell like Hannah Montana!" or something.
I might of taken that in wrong, but that's gross. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back