some "science" assembly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
yesterday, (the day before break) our teachers told us we had a "science" assembly at the end of the day. when we got to the autotorium, our teachers dissapeared. It turned out the "science" assembly was actully all the teachers in the school dancing to songs like 'So What', 'Hot and Cold', 'Thriller', and many more popular songs, dressed in costumes for each one. One was so funny. My pods teachers did 'Surfin USA', and my math teacher (who is bald) wore a miley cryrus wig! it was SO funny! It had to be the best "science" assembly EVER!

LOL. Before the Christmas holidays came the teachers done a karaoke. They were singing all these mad songs and they were absolutely awful at it. I almost wet myself.

Oh, how could I forget? In my old primary school the teachers danced to "Big girls" by Mika and one of them was wearing one of those massive blow up suits and was doing this really slutty dance. I almost cried with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back