Some tamagotchi cheats.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flargdawg

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Music Star cheats!

I found this one cheat online, totally usless, figured it out the first minute I had a tamagotchi. But it is this. When your tamagotchi it sleeping, you can just press the C button (last one) and you will get two options. It says in a small square- Wake? Yes No. You can wake your tamagotchi up, but it makes it mad and you can't play any games with it until 10 minutes after and that's when it falls asleep again after you wake it up so it's totally usless. Well, here are some more!

Tamatown:

If you go onto tamatown, you can play two stand out games. One is a jumping game, and another is Gotchidoku. Gotchidoku get's you ALOT of points if you do 6 square and if you get super star rank, then you will get 300 gotchi points, 50 character points, and you get 75 cd points. You can rank your cd up to 6th place in a matter of minutes.

On the other game, tamagotchi jump, you can play 300 tama meters, 500 tama meters, and endless. You don't get many points for endless, but it if you play it then you can go as high as you want. If you see a green music note with two flags, then you should jump on that. It get's you 90 meters higher and you don't have to even do anything. You just fly up. So easy!

If you go to the park, where you can play the drum game, you will also see a guy. He gives you a monthly present. Get it, click the X to get out of online, get back on, go to tamatown, go back to the park, then click on him again. He will give you the exact same present then before you left. You can do that until your item box is full. But it's pretty usless, since it's the same item.

There are also three codes for you on tamatown. Go onto the help box on the right, click the little guitar pick, and enter these three codes.

Bathtub-C90761

Kitchen-B54523

Desk-A08456

Those are all the tamatown cheats.

Tamagotchi cheats/help:

If you read this before you read your manual and before you use your tamagotchi, then read this. If not, then just go to the next one. V.1-V.5 tamagotchis are like this- Month, then date. But the V.6 (or music star) goes like this- Date, then month. I didn't get that until after I set it. I'm on my second generation and I set my birthday. I thought it was like all the rest of them, but I figured out that the date was first. So don't do that.

If the king gives you a gotchi battery, then use it. A lightbulb will come and then a robot will start to hold it and then it sucks it in. It takes out a present, and I'm pretty sure it's a camera for everybody, because that's what it gave me. So the king is always good.

Sometimes, if you put your tamagotchi down and leave and don't pause it, somebody may come to the door. Your tamagotchi answers it itself, while your still gone, and it gives you something. If it's a teacher, it lets you come to school. But if it's a guitar (you can only get it after you've become a grown up and you are in a band), then it will most likely give you 5,000,000 gp. I got three of them and got celeberity wear. Celeberity wear is 15,000,000 gp and I bought it. It's actually not that good, because you just wear it and don't do anything. So I wouldn't waste my money on it, but I think it makes your tamagotchi happy. It MAY also lower your weight. But I don't think so.

If you get 999 stats on your tone, rhythm, and original, then you will never fail a concert. Well, at least I didn't.

That's about all I know, and if you have anymore cheats, post em' and have fun cheating your tamagotchi's.

~Flargdawg

I wonder why. I got 999 stats on both my tamagotchis (i'm on 3G) and the first two both never lost a concert after that. Be sure you go to school and practice. The arrow has a four dot width, and so do the notes, so make sure you line up most of them or you will fail practice. If you do this about 3 times (that's how many times I did it on both my 1st and 2nd G) you will most likely win every concert. I am 98% sure it will work. If it doesn't, just reply again and I'll find the problem.

~Flargdawg

Should I get music star??????I duno guy's/tama fans help me :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really good cheats. I mean, REALLY good.

Thank you so much for these!! :lol: :wacko: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back