Someone rolled my house!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
For those who don't understand what I'm saying, I said someone TPed my house. ;)

Yes, someone decided "Wow, it'd be so awesome if we rolled this totally random house!" I bet I know who it was. But anyways, It's barely anything, since there's only one tree in my yard. It'd be terrible if we had that Weeping Willow (Cut it down, to close to house.) and they rolled us.. But my window is right behind that tree that got rolled. And the blinds to the window are broke in this one spot (My fault!) And you can see into my room. SO on the other side of the window, is my bed, anyone can see me if they look in. And they makes me feel like they were watching me. Someone's gotta clean it up to, because it's about to storm, and soggy paper will be hard to get up.

Has anyone ever rolled your house?

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I had no idea what you were talking about. Where I live, we say "TP'ed". I've never gotten TPed, but some kids smashed out wooden mailbox with a brick. They thought it was someone else's mailbox (We live on a shared driveway, and it's hard to tell who's mailbox is who's).

Nope.. I don't really think a lot of people know where I live, anyways. We only have one tree in the front yard and it's a sapling. (The tree that we used to have recently died.)

Nope, but once I was at a sleepover with a hockey team, and we TPed each other's tents ;) Me and three of my friends got locked in our tent because someone tied the entrance shut >.<

Oh my, that's terrible!

The house accross the street from us got TP'd last year. Not the house, just their little pine trees.

My friend told me that this one girl in our neighborhood went on vacation, and when she came back her house was egged. So now I can't really sleep at night wihout peeking out the window. xD

Oh my, that's terrible!The house accross the street from us got TP'd last year. Not the house, just their little pine trees.

My friend told me that this one girl in our neighborhood went on vacation, and when she came back her house was egged. So now I can't really sleep at night wihout peeking out the window. xD
I can't try to go to bed without looking out the window first.

I just went and cleaned up the toilet paper with CDR (CuteDancerRachel) and it started to rain on us. Good thing we got it all up! xD

Eeged?! Thats much worse. I wonder how you clean THAT up....

You live in a Trailer I guess, I never got a rolled House because well I live in a Brick house o.o

I feel sorry for you, whoever rolled your house is going to face SERIOUS jail time. How did they do it?

You live in a Trailer I guess, I never got a rolled House because well I live in a Brick house o.o
I feel sorry for you, whoever rolled your house is going to face SERIOUS jail time. How did they do it?
You don't have to live in a trailor to get TPd. Where I live the people just usually TP the trees, or sometimes if the house is only one story, they just throw the roll over the top of the roof.

You don't have to live in a trailor to get TPd. Where I live the people just usually TP the trees, or sometimes if the house is only one story, they just throw the roll over the top of the roof.
They got the tree, and most of the yard. And they probably knew we were working on our garden right now, and decided to TP. They wrapped around the plants, and the stone things that my mom got from her moms house when she died...And MB, I live in a one story house. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They got the tree, and most of the yard. And they probably knew we were working on our garden right now, and decided to TP. They wrapped around the plants, and the stone things that my mom got from her moms house when she died...And MB, I live in a one story house. ;)
I thought you meant Rolled your house! Not Toilet Papered it XP I know a house down the block that got TP'd months ago

I thought you meant Rolled your house! Not Toilet Papered it XP I know a house down the block that got TP'd months ago
That's what I thought when I first read her first post. I had to read it again because I thought "Whoever did that must have been really strong! I didn't even know it was possible to roll a house over!" I guess people in different areas just call it different things.

I have seen beautiful houses TP'd. House type has nothing to do with it.

But yeah, I have not heard of it called "rolled" before. When I clicked on the topic, I was thinking of my old ranch house in Montana! I just visited it and found it had finally fallen over. I had not seen it since 2000. Hahaha!!

To clean up the TP mess, after you gather up all the TP you can. All you have to do is hose it down and it will disappear in a week or so. B)

Oh my, I'm so sorry that happened to you and your family! B)

Some people consider it funny, but I find that completely embarrasing and rude.

In our neighbourhood, you could get charged for doing that.

It's considered something like graffitti.

And you know what? Whoever TPed your house should be held responsible for cleaning it up.

All the best to you and your Family. B)

My neighborhood's pretty calm and I've never had my house TP'd, but once someone I know did, they caught the people responsible and made them take it off the cactuses. Serves them right!

I can't believe someone would roll your house! It's never happened to me, but the guy who always gets the leaf blower thingy and blows leafs in our yard made me want to TP his house!!!!!

someone egged my g-mas car once it was hilarious!
That's not funny. egg ruins paint. I would go insane if someone did that to one of my 4-wheeled darlings!!

That's not funny. egg ruins paint. I would go insane if someone did that to one of my 4-wheeled darlings!!
True it's not really that amusing, but if they wanna laugh at their stuff being vandalized well let'em. They won't be laughing if damage is placed ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back