Someone's Trash Was My Treasure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
Well two weeks ago I told my Grandma about my love for Tamagotchis and other virtual pets, and she said she'd keep an eye out for them at used stores like the Salvation Army and Valu Village and also at yard sales. etc.

So yesterday when I came over and spent the day, she gave me two virtual pets that she had found at the Salvation Army for 50 cents each.

One was a Littlest Pet Shop (Hamster) and the other was a v3 Tamagotchi Connection!

I was so happy. =3

I popped some batteries into it and it does indeed work fine. (in fact, they both do)

Someone out there in my town didn't want this Tamagotchi anymore, how sad. but wait, it's good because there are people out there like me who would love to have it, and when they gave it to the Salvation Army instead of throwing it away, it really made my day. =3

The best part is that it was only 50 cents. What a bargain. :D

Also, it seems that there's a speck of dirt behind the screen.

Is there any way I can get rid of it? =/

The screen is also a little scratched, but I don't think there's anything I can do about that. XD;

How nice.

Behind the screen? Try rubbing it with a tissue... If it's the top screen.. Should come off. But if not, don't bother, you'll have to like, take the tama apart then clean it from there. Ick.

Yeah, I thought so.

I wont risk taking it apart. The speck of dirt will just have to stay inside there, I guess. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back